16 Golden retriever puppies who are huge dweebs (but we love them)

Video: 16 Golden Retriever Puppies Who Were Huge Dweebs

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves. These dweeby little knuckleheads are going to win you over with their goofy, nonsensical ways!

Video: TOP 15 OF THE CUTEST GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPY VIDEOS OF ALL TIME

And the best part? They’re all Golden Retrievers! A whopping 16 of ‘em! Since it’s impossible to NOT love Goldens, I have to assume you’ll enjoy this just as much as the next guy.
These silly pooches march to the beat of their own drum and they aren’t afraid to show it! Whether it’s sticking their heads in toys and getting trapped or napping behind a toilet, at the end of the day… they do what they want! (Although, I’ll never understand napping behind a toilet!)
Sure, these may be questionable decisions but you gotta give them credit for their tenacious ways… even if it does get them into a bit of trouble here and there. Thankfully, these sugary-sweet cuties were caught on camera being their dweeby-dorky-doofuss selves. Get ready to smile!

Video: Golden Retriever Puppy Struggles with Carrot

Totally adorable, right?! I liked the silly little guy who was “hiding” in a bush! Which one was your favorite? And do your dogs do anything that would classify them as a dweeb? (By the way, “dweeb” is a positive word around here!) Share your funny stores by commenting below!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts