Best deals and discount dog supplies: august 16-22

We love our puppies and often that’s reflected in the monthly budget. But keeping our four-legged friends safe, happy and healthy doesn’t have to leave a hole in the wallet, which is why we’re introducing a new weekly column with best deals on dog supplies. We’ll start with Amazon, our most trusted retailer, and we’ll try to venture into other areas in the next few weeks to bring you more deals and discounts. For now, here’s what we were able to find this week – check out some of these great discounts for dog products and let us know what you think in the comments below.

Hi all! My name is Lukey, or Lukey the Dog, depending on who you ask. On behalf of the canine population, I have decided to spell out quite plainly for you humans exactly the items our kind wants. Don’t worry, all of our demands are very affordable.

1. Fur Fighter (refill)

81% off! Pack of 8 for $3.69 (Usual Price: $19.08)

Best Deals and Discount Dog Supplies: Aug 16-22Keeping it clean! No matter how much you love me, fur is definitely preferred ON me… and not on the couch. But could anyone blame you for being unable to resist my oh-so-pitiful sighs? This epic deal on Fur Fighter dog hair remover’s refill can ensure that you can both enjoy my company and some cleanliness on the couch.

Please note that this is a great discount compared to the usual pricing, but it is only for the refills. You’ll need to make sure you have the original Fur Fighter to be able to use these. But guess what? The Fur Fighter itself is now 47% off! Also note that this is also listed on Amazon as an “add-on item” which means this can’t be the only thing in your cart when you place your order. But don’t worry, I’ve got some more awesome deals you may want to take a look at.

1. Luxury High-End Pet Bed/House

72% off! $22.30 and FREE SHIPPING (Usual Price: $79.00)

Keeping it cozy! This is simply adorable. Need I say more? Just get it for me already, Mommy! The bed can be removed from the fabric house in case I have some issues and need things freshened up a bit.

Video: Top GMM 10 Singing Moments

This beauty is easy to set up and super comfy. But please keep in mind, I am on the smaller side and my sturdier friends might not quite fit. Make sure you check on the size before bringing this home for your pup!

1. Harmless Bark Collar

73% off! $18.95 and Prime Shipping (Usual Price: $69.99)

Keeping it neighborly! I know you’ve asked me to stop barking every time I see the neighbors walk by, or hear a bird, or smell a squirrel, but it’s just too difficult not to. I simply have to announce it to the world. However, I hear that apparently the neighbors aren’t too fascinated by the sound of my bark? Yeah, I don’t get it either.

So this lovely dog collar is said to guarantee 100% no barks, and since I know that the batteries are always a concern, I chose a dog collar that uses a standard 6 volt batteries. No special ordering for crazy prices.

1. PET N PET Large Black Dog Waste Bags

73% off! $15.99 and Prime Shipping (Usual Price: $59.99)

Keeping it neat! This is for all of my evil scheming moments when I decide to poop on the one lawn in the neighborhood that is carefully manicured by an obsessive pet owner. Strap on the dispenser and pop in a roll so you’ll be ready to take care of my little “presents” on the spot.

Trust me. If we go on a walk and I see you don’t have a bag… well, you’ve been warned. Last time my human was silly enough to think she didn’t need to bring a bag, I left an especially pleasant present by the neighborhood light-pole. Don’t say the dog population didn’t warn you!

1. Pet Kelp Wellness Formula

32% off! $8.89 and Prime Shipping (Usual Price: $12.99)

Best Deals Aug-16Keeping it healthy! I know you like to keep me healthy. I know. The problem is that many of the dog supplements made to give me super powers (that is why you give them to me right?) have some rather… unnatural ingredients. Maybe you’ve adjusted to a sugar-crazy diet, but I’m a dog. My stomach wasn’t made for that sort of thing.

Luckily, this epic powder is from nature’s very own produce. Just mix it in with your pup’s wet food and they won’t even notice you’re feeding them super food. No need to tell the pup at all! Please make sure you tell your vet at least though. It helps for them to know exactly what’s going into our little stomachs.

1. Soft Sided Pet Travel Carrier

71% off! $28.97 and Prime Shipping (Usual Price: $99.99)

Keeping it safe! I know you love to take me place, and you know I love my tongue to be hanging out in the wind, but truth be told, that’s not a very good combo from a safety standpoint. The old school boys may hate on me a bit for recommending this pet product, but it will definitely keep me safe on the go.

You could get something similar from a local pet store, but chances are it won’t be on sale for 71% off. And if that weren’t enough to seal it, this safe carrier comes with a 2 year warranty and a 100% money back guarantee.

1. Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover

Video: Target Couponing Haul 12/7 Free Household Items, Free Dog Treats, Cheap Diapers!

59% off! $4.79 and Prime Shipping (Usual Price: $11.79)

Keeping it fresh! Okay, let’s talk about this thing you guys call “carpet.” Apparently to you people it is different than the grass outside? It feels pretty darn similar to us though. So yes, when we’re young, we’re going to leave the place a bit spotty. Lucky for you, this product will both remove those pesky stains and remove the odor so we won’t be tempted to go back to the same spot. Win-win? I’d say so!

My own human momma used this quite a bit when I was a wee little thing and we’re both convinced a full bottle should come with the delivery of every new puppy. So if your puppy didn’t come with a bottle, time to fix that and get yourself a missing piece of odor-free carpet.

1. Platinum Pets Formal Pet Bow Tie and Collar

84% off! $2.08 and FREE SHIPPING (Usual Price: $12.95)

Keeping it posh! Now, vests I do not do. Shirts? No. Sweaters? Save me! But a fancy collar? Now that I can do. This beauty is made of 100% cotton (so even sensitive skin shouldn’t be bothered) with a nylon bow. There’s also vVelcro on the back so you dressing fluffy up won’t involve needing to do a full on tackle!

Video: IBA World Cocktail Championship Prague - Finals

Your pup told me to make sure you get one for Christmas. I have already made my human mommy purchase one and am expecting to be the spiffiest pooch at all the parties this year. Also note that the shipping on this item is a little slow so if this is for a holiday, you might want to order early.

That’s it for this week’s best deals on dog supplies. Check back next Saturday for some more awesome discount pet supplies. In the meantime, I have to give the keyboard back to my human… Apparently, I’ve been spending too much time on Amazon. Psh, as if that was even possible!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts