Frenchie has a very interesting sleeping habit

Video: Puppy or chicken? You decide.

You know how some men snore with their mouths agape and when they blow their breath out, their lips shake? Well this cute French Bulldog puppy Coco, is somewhat like that but instead of lips, its her tongue that waves – uber cute!!! ^_^

Video: Frog Frenchie Fun French Bulldog Puppy Argues Bedtime

Sometimes, I get really amazed at the similarities we have with dogs especially after watching this video because my son used to snore like that when he was a little boy and exhausted from playing outside with his playmates during summer holidays. He’d nod off, his head on one side, mouth open and snoring lightly, just like Coco!! Hmmm, I wonder why Coco sticks out her tongue like that? I wonder who she picked that up from? Or maybe, it’s in her genes. Well, whatever the answer is, I just think it’s really cute!

Video: Funny Tickle Compilation - Stop sleeping - Tickle attack - 4 months old french bulldog puppy HD

Does Coco remind you of someone you know too? I bet she did! Share this cute video and who knows, someone might just get inspired to adopt a dog just like Coco, today!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts