Giveaway: the fifth paw dog leash attachment

Video: Running With Your Dog and the Hands Free Iron Doggy Leash Review

Picking up dog poop is no fun, and there isn’t a dog owner on the planet that enjoys it. Unfortunately, it’s our responsibility as pet parents. You may have to pick up, but you don’t have to carry it around anymore thanks to The Fifth Paw. If you enter our giveaway today, you’ll be entered win this prize with a $15 value.

You can check out my review of The Fifth Paw to learn more about this product.

Giveaway - The Fifth Paw Dog Leash AttachmentAbout the product you will receive

This product was created with the goal that pet parents could clean up after their dog without having to lug a full poop bag around until they could find a receptacle. The Fifth Paw is designed to make doing the right thing sanitary, simple and stress-free. The innovative leash attachment works with most flat style leashes that are .5-1 inch wide.

It can be used with almost any type of leash as well. It fits woven, leather, printed and velvet leashes. The Fifth Paw is made in the United States, and it’s a great product for dog owners with more than one pup. There are three separate clips that can each hold at least 1 bag of doo-doo. I tried putting two bags on each clip (for a total of 6 full bags of dog poop) and it still held strong!

The Fifth Paw consists of three pieces: the main piece slides over the side of the leash, the swiveling clip middle piece slides down over the handle of the leash, and both of these pieces are secured with the screw-on end. It easily attaches to your leash in under a minute, and it will stay secure without sliding down the leash.

Video: Popular Videos - Dog harness & Leash

Giveaway - The Fifth Paw Dog Leash Attachment

This is a great gift for the dog owner who has everything, or you can spoil yourself! The Fifth Paw allows you to have both hands free while walking your dog. This way you can keep a firm grip on the leash at all times and have the other hand free for any issues that may arise.

Video: The IT"S RIDIC! 3-in-1 Retractable Leash

How to enter the giveaway

All you have to do is like our page on Facebook, and like/comment/share this giveaway’s post on Facebook. It’s that simple! You’ll automatically be entered into our giveaway. We’ll draw the winner on January 1st. What a great way to ring in the New Year! The giveaway is for US residents only.

You can find my detailed opinion about this product in my review of The Fifth Paw or watch the video below. Good luck!

Video Review of The Fifth Paw

Reviews & Comments

Related posts