How to make dog shampoo at home: guide and tips

Bathing your dog at home can save you time and money. No more trips to the groomers and no more expensive bills from the professionals! Learning how to make dog shampoo can save you even more money, and it’s the best way to meet your dog’s specific grooming needs.

The first thing you need to know is that you SHOULD be buying dog shampoo for your pooch. Human shampoo is made for our hair and our skin. It has a different pH level than shampoo that is made for canines.

As I discuss in my video guide, ensuring the proper pH is a major part of learning how to make dog shampoo. Human shampoo can do damage to your dog’s coat and dry out his skin.

How To Make Dog ShampooMost commercial pet shampoos are full of toxins and chemicals that can do more damage to your pet than anything. They won’t just effect his skin and coat- the toxins and chemicals contained in these grooming products can leach into your dog’s body through his skin.

Some of these chemicals have been linked to diseases like cancer!

If you want to ensure that your dog is healthy and happy, it’s best to learn how to make dog shampoo. Even commercial products that claim to use “natural” ingredients aren’t as safe as you think. Oftentimes they use a few natural extracts and the same chemicals and toxins as the other brands.

These companies dupe consumers into thinking that they are spending money on a healthy and safe product, when they’re really buying the exact type of shampoo that they are trying to stay away from. Learning how to make dog shampoo is the only way to be 100% certain about the ingredients.

Video: Flea Control : How to Make Homemade Dog Shampoo to Kill Fleas?

MORE VIDEOS: How-To Guides, Tips and Advice for Dog Owners

How To Make Dog Shampoo at Home

How To Make Dog Shampoo

Video: How to Make Homemade Dog Shampoo Without Vinegar : Dog & Pet Care

Now don’t get me wrong, there are quality dog shampoos out there on the commercial market. They are made with natural, safe and healthy ingredients. I certainly don’t mean to say that you can’t find a safe dog shampoo anywhere on the market.

However, the quality dog grooming products available are much more expensive than the ones that are full of harmful ingredients. I know, why would the natural products cost more? It’s definitely frustrating, but it is what it is.

Video: Make Easy Dry Shampoo for Dogs and Humans - DIY Home - Guidecentral

That’s why so many pet owners are looking into making their own homemade dog shampoo. It’s not hard to do, and once you find a few recipes that you like you won’t need to do anymore research.

MY REVIEW: Best Dog Shampoo and Top 10 Alternatives

Reviews & Comments

Related posts