Review: lasso dog leash

Video: Best Leash for Dog - 2016 Review Roundup

For those who are unaware, LASSO is a company run by a brother and sister team that creates handmade rope collars, harnesses and leashes for dogs. They use several different types of soft rope and brass fittings in the making of their products. To learn more about the company, read the interview I did with them several weeks ago.

Video: Giveaway: Cruiser Dog Leash from LASSO

The folks at LASSO generously sent me a custom made dog collar and dog leash combo for my boxer Chloe. As you can see in the video above, it looks outstanding on her!

FREE GIVEAWAY: If you’d like a chance to win a Cruiser Leash from LASSO, check out our giveaway here. This giveaway has ended.

LASSO Dog Leash Review

LASSO Leash

Lasso collars are custom made for the specific size of your dog’s neck. They are not adjustable, so you’ll need to measure your dog’s neck with a fabric tape measure before you order one. Since the rope is very soft and flexible, the collar will easily slide over your pet’s head without scratching him. They do offer a style, Stella, that clips on and off if you’d prefer that.

Video: Multi-Functional Nylon Dog Leash - Review

The brass fittings are corrosive resistant and ultra strong. You can choose between .25-inch rope, .5-inch rope and .75-inch rope. You’ll also get to choose from a number of different colors and styles.

LASSO Leash

You can personalize your leash, collar or harness to express your dog’s unique personality. You’ll even be able to choose the color of the whipping knots used to bind the ends of the rope and keep it from fraying.

Although these products are more expensive than the traditional collars, leashes and harness you’ll find in pet stores, you’re getting what you pay for.

The leash and collar that I received retails for $58, but I know I won’t have to buy another one for a very long time. Not to mention, it’s a one-of-a-kind product that no one else has. LASSO offers free shipping worldwide and a 1 year warranty as well.

This is the most durable leash I’ve ever used. It doesn’t sacrifice comfort for strength either. The soft rope is very comfortable in your hands and the leash is lightweight so your hand does not get fatigued easily. I would certainly recommend these leashes, collars and harnesses for any dog, regardless of their size or breed.

It’s your turn to review LASSO Dog Leash

Do you have any experience with LASSO Dog Leash? What are your thoughts on this dog product? Feel free to leave your own review and rating for the LASSO Dog Leash below and let us know what you think!

Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products. Read more here and find full disclosure here.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts