Review: matching friendship collar for dogs

If you’re looking for an adorable fashion accessory for your pup or the perfect gift for the dog lover on your list, look no further than the Friendship Collar. I was sent this collar to review just in time for the holiday season, and I think it would make the perfect stocking stuffer or gift.

Matching Friendship Collar For Dogs Review

Each Friendship Collar for dogs comes with a matching bracelet for the dog owner. They are available in many different styles to show off your personal fashion preferences or pay homage to the season.

Right now they have a very cute blue collar with a snowflake pattern that would be perfect for pets living in a winter wonderland.

Matching Friendship Collar For Dogs Review

You can buy matching leads too, so everything will be coordinated. I can’t tell you how many comments that I’ve gotten while walking Chloe with her FriendshipCollar. I always make sure my matching bracelet is visible, and we’ve had so many people compliment our matching apparel.

Video: Package Opening | FriendshipCollar

FriendshipCollars are comfortable too. They are made with soft, animal-friendly, vegan leather. It’s Peta Approved Vegan! They are also equipped with a gold-platted buckle and D-ring. This beautiful hardware gives the collar a sophisticated look while offering durability at the same time.

Matching FriendshipCollar For Dogs Review

There are so many different FriendshipCollar styles to choose from. They offer everything from basic collars in the The Classic Collection to funky patterns in their Urban Collection and everything in between.

The dog collar and bracelet combo is a little pricey, at $35, and you can purchase extra bracelets for $10 each. This would be great for children or homes where everyone in the family wanted matching bracelets. You can even get a matching collar for your cat if you have a multi-pet household.

Video: Paracord Friendship Bracelets - Made to Match Your Puppy/Dog's New Custom Collar

Leashes range from $20-$30 depending on their length. That means you’ll be spending more than $50 for a collar and matching lead. You can certainly find cheaper options, but these FriendshipCollars are unique and adorable.

Plus, they are made from leather with durable hardware, making them extremely strong. The only problem you may have is with a dog that likes to chew. I know our puppy goes bananas for anything made from leather, so be mindful of that.

It’s your turn to review Matching Friendship Collar For Dogs

Do you have any experience with Matching Friendship Collar For Dogs? What are your thoughts on this product? Feel free to leave your own review and rating for the Matching Friendship Collar For Dogs below and let us know what you think!

Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products. Read more here and find full disclosure here.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts