Review: miu color pet hair brush for dogs

Video: Miu Color Cat Comb Review

MIU COLOR pet hair brush for dogs deshedding tool review

MIU COLOR Pet Hair Brush for Dogs is yet another option dog and cat owners start to discover as a great alternative to more expensive deshedding tools. But is it just as good?

Pet owners are forever searching for a way to keep pet hair off their furniture, clothes, and out of their homes. It’s certainly no secret that the best way to do this is to provide your dog with regular grooming sessions, but with so many pet brushes and deshedding tools on the market today, how do you know which ones actually work, and are you sure that it’s worth the extra money to buy the most popular brushes? The MIU COLOR pet hair brush for dogs that have shedding problem seems to be one of the top options, and it has one of the smallest price tags of all pet grooming brushes.

Find-Dog-Supplies-Products-on-Amazon

This dog deshedding tool can be used on small, medium, and large dogs with both short and long hair. It can reduce pet shedding by up to 90 percent with just one 15-minute brushing. One of the best things about this tool is that it can also be used on cats, so just one brush will meet all your pet grooming needs.

Review: MIU COLOR Pet Hair Brush for Dogs

Key benefits of MIU COLOR Pet Grooming Deshedding Tool

• Very highly rated grooming tool by customers on Amazon!
  • Vet recommended: this brushing tool is not only used and recommended by veterinarians, but also professional groomers and other pet experts.
  • Reduces shedding by 90%: one session takes less than 15 minutes to accomplish the goal.
  • Fits any type of pet hair: long, short, thick or thin on both dogs and cats.
  • High quality steel + protective safe blade cover.
  • Very durable.

MIU COLOR Pet Grooming Deshedding Tool Review

Now, from personal experience, this brushing tool not only removes loose hair, but it also leaves behind a smooth and shiny top coat of my dog. Deshedding brush doesn’t appear to be aggressive on the pet’s skin at all either. Although from the first glance the steel teeth look sharp (see the picture), they will not cut or scratch the skin, as long as you don’t press down with extreme force.

Obviously, it’s difficult to breakdown and review something like a pet grooming tool for dogs, but I’d like to say that the non-slip rubber handle of this innovative brush is really comfortable and ergonomic. The 4-inch stainless steel comb quickly and easily removes loose hair from the dog’s undercoat. It also comes with a safe blade cover that will protect the blade after you use it.

This pet deshedding tool is especially great for dogs with really thick undercoats. MIU COLOR pet hair brush for dogs also works very well for detangling and dematting dogs with long hair.

Video: Kong Zoom Groom Review - Best Dog Grooming Brush

Unlike similar deshedding tools you can buy on Amazon, the MIU COLOR pet hair brush for dogs doesn’t have an ejector button to get the loose hair out of the brush- you will just have to use your fingers (not that it’s such a big deal, but still needs to be pointed out). The quality of the brush appears to be close to that of much more expensive deshedding tools like FURminator, so you’ll have to decide if the ejector button is worth the extra cost.

It also needs to be pointed out that MIU COLOR do not offer any kind of a warranty on this product such as DakPets do, but if you buy it from a reputable retailer like Amazon, they will definitely refund or replace your item in case you are not satisfied. But then again – it’s a one-part type of metal, rubber and hard plastic pet grooming brush that costs $10!

Video: Miucolor Pet Product Review YouTube 3

MIU COLOR Pet Hair Brush for Dogs

Amazon rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars

For more reviews, advice, Q&As and other things related to MIU COLOR Pet Grooming Deshedding Tool, please see Amazon’s customer reviews.

Mara’s review (read the full review):I have a lab / golden retreiver mix dog who sheds like crazy. I previously had the yellow famous brand deshedding tool, which worked wonderfully, but somehow I misplaced it. Those suckers are expensive, so when I finally went to buy a replacement, I was happy to see this brand for much, much cheaper. Amazon has an awesome return policy, so I thought I’d give it a shot and see if it worked the same. This tool works every bit as well as the expensive one that costs way more. The teeth…5 out of 5

bp1313’s review (.

Q: Is it as good as the popular FURminator?

A: One and only difference between MIU COLOR pet grooming deshedding tool for dogs and the popular FURminator is that the latter has the button for scraping fur off the teeth, while MIU COLOR’s tool does not. However, it’s not at all difficult to remove hair from the teeth by hand on this unit (see the video below). Normally, it would take about two seconds to remove the hair after the tool is completely full. The button is obviously a gimmick for those interested, although I’ve read reviews of people who do love the button enough to pay the extra cash. It’s an individual thing, I guess.

Q: Is there a vacuum dog brush attachment, and if not, can attachments from other tools be used?

A: That’s a no, and no. There’s no vacuum dog brush attachment that comes with MIU COLOR pet grooming deshedding tool, and it’s highly unlikely that you will be able to use this deshedding tool with attachments from other brands. That being said, attachment really isn’t that big of a deal in my opinion – it’s easy to comb out the hair and simply then vacuum, if necessary (which isn’t always). In addition, some customer reviews complained about the fact that vacuum dog brush attachment is actually more of a hassle that help because it gets clogged way too quickly.

VIDEO: How to use a deshedding tool

Is it worth it?

In the end, I’m going to conclude that this deshedding tool by MIU COLOR is a quality product that is durable and easy to use. The deshedding brush is tough enough to remove lots of extra fur from your pet, but gentle enough to soothe their skin as well.

MIU COLOR pet hair brush for dogs appears to be extremely versatile, and will be the only pet brush that you need. It works on straight or curly hair and can be used on any sized dog with any type of hair. This brush is arguably the cheapest alternative to its more popular competitors, but you don’t need to sacrifice any of the quality.

Video: Amazon com MIU COLOR™ Professional Pet Grooming Undercoat Rake Comb, Dematting Tool, 11 Teeth WideB

I would absolutely recommend it – a good brushing session with the use of MIU COLOR pet hair brush for dogs is an excellent addition to any pet grooming regiment!

Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products. Read more here and find full disclosure here.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts