Step by step: how to bathe a dog at home correctly

Video: EASIEST Way to Wash a Dog at Home Properly - OUTSIDE in a Lake!

I know what you’re thinking- “bathing a dog is not that complicated, so why do I need a guide on how to do it?” Bathing a dog is not rocket science, that much is true, but it’s a little more complex than you’d think, and many dog owners are unsure about how to bathe a dog at home correctly.

Think about it this way: would you just rub soap all over yourself, wash it off, and call yourself clean? I’m sure some of us do do that- however, that’s far from doing a solid job.

When it comes to our showers and baths, we do extra things based on who we are as individuals. If you’re a woman, sometimes you will shave your legs, for example. If you have certain skin conditions, you will take care of those.

The situation is very similar when it comes to different dog breeds and their complex needs, especially dogs’ skin and a variety of dog coats. Bathing a dog is not about just lathering up and washing the soap off, believe it or not.

Below, I’m going to give you the skinny step by step on how to bathe a dog at home the right way, and how I as a professional groomer bathe my own Fido at home.

Video: How to give your dog a bath

VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS: How To Bathe A Dog 101 – Instructional Video

Step by Step: How to Bathe A Dog At Home

Step by Step - How to Bathe A Dog At Home Correctly

Reviews & Comments

Related posts