This quilted car seat cover will keep your dog comfy and your seats clean

Video: Dog Hammock- Travel Car Seat Cover- Best Rear Seat Protector- Heavy Duty with Side flaps

I love bringing my dogs with me to the beach and on hiking adventures, but I hate the mess they leave in the back seat. Seat covers are the easiest way to fix this problem. They are convenient and simple to install. When there is sand and dirt in your backseat you can easily remove them, throw them in the washing machine, and put them back in your vehicle again. You can even buy waterproof seat covers so the seats in your car won’t get wet after your pooch goes for a swim.

Video: Dog Car Seat Covers Picture Ideas | Dog Car Seat Covers Dogs

The Loft Bench Seat Cover from Kurgo is equipped with all of these features and then some! It is made with waterproof Microtomic nylon material and poly fill. It is designed to withstand the wear and tear of your dog’s paws jumping in and climbing around on it. The poly fill gives a cushiony layer to keep your dog comfy on the ride as well. This product attaches to your seat with sturdy fixtures on all sides – top, bottom, left and right.

The seat cover is reversible, so you could change it up depending on your style. It is available in many different color combinations including blue and orange, and green and grey. Not only is the material waterproof, but it’s also stain resistant, which makes this product great to have if you have kids. We can’t go anywhere, not even for a 3 minute ride, without our kids getting something on the seats. Between the dirt and grime that seems to follow them around everywhere to all the sticky things they eat, the area around their car seats is always a mess. I love that this product would protect our back seat from the damage done by all our children- furry and human.

Video: Dog Car Seat Covers Keep Car Clean For Dog Travel

Another great feature that sticks out to me about this seat cover is that it is machine washable. We’ve tried products in the past that had to be hand washed, and although great products, the bonus of throwing them in the washing machine would have been a really nice convenience. The Loft Bench Seat Cover is also equipped with zippered pockets where the seat belt buckles are, so you can access them quickly when needed and keep them covered when not in use.

The cover is 55 inches wide, which provides a universal fit for most vehicles, but Kurgo also sells an Extended Bench Seat Cover for trucks and large SUVs which is 60 inches wide. If you think there may be an issue, be sure to measure before you order. Convenience was certainly a large part of the design plan for this product. I think a lot of dog owners will appreciate all the added features.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts