New joint resolution helps improve joint comfort for dogs with arthritis & hip dysplasia

Video: Hip & Joint Formula For Dogs-The Missing Link The Original Ultimate Hip & Joint

About three years ago I noticed that my Maltese was limping. She was only one at the time, so I thought it was strange for her to have these problems at such a young age.I took her to the vet and it turns out she had a luxating patella which is a problem with her knee, and apparently is common in small dogs.

The vet gave me some powder to put into her food and in about a month I really started to see results. I was amazed as you normally don’t expect for those things to really work so fast! What the vet gave her was collagen and ever since I have been looking for an application in which to offer collagen in a happytails product.

And so it comes to pass we launch Joint Resolution an all natural herbal elixir that lubricates sore, aching joints through our blend of BioCell Collagen II, herbal extracts, and chondroitin. It’s perfect for dogs suffering from degenerative effects of old age, arthritis or hip dysplasia

Some history on arthritis and joint inflammation:

Osteoarthritis, also called degenerative joint disease, is the most common form of arthritis in dogs. Weight bearing joints in hips, elbows and knees are most often affected and the result in often painful inflammation.

Video: Joint Resolution

Inflammation is the body’s response to tissue injury, irritation or infection. It’s the rush of blood and immune cells to a site of injury for the sake of repair and to signal the need for help. Related symptoms include pain, stiffness, heat tenderness, swelling, fatigue, muscle aches and spasms, and loss of function.

The most common inflammation is joint inflammation and an underlying concern is the impact of inflammation on collagen. This connective tissue helps support blood vessel walls and forms the cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Collagen is diminished with inflammation.
A study published in the Journal of Veterinary Pharmacological and Therapeutics showed that collagen had reduced pain and lameness in arthritic dogs and improved the overall activity of the dogs. Collagen Type II is the most abundant protein found in joint cartilage that helps promote new cartilage synthesis and reduces oxidative damage to the joints.

The formula contains a generous amount of Hyaluronic Acid which is an important joint and skin nourishing element which promotes healing and skin tissue rejuvenation. HA is essential in reducing joint friction caused by the joint’s degradation of its natural lubrication.

We’ve also included a blend of herbs in Joint Resolution to work synergistically with BioCell Collagen II including boswellia, devils claw and licorice which all work to reduce inflammation and pain while dandelion is a diuretic to eliminate toxins from the body.

Benefits of Joint Resolution

• Promotes healthy active joints*

• Helps improve joint mobility and flexibility*

• Promotes healthy strong connective tissue*

• Easy to administer

• Liquid absorbs faster into the body than tablets or pills

• All natural- herbs are organic or wild crafted

• A side benefit of collagen is that it promotes healthy skin so

• A dog may grow a more luxurious coats*
  • healing of skin diseases may be faster*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.

Video: Is your Pet getting older? Get FlexPet!

To learn more about Joint Resolution, click here

BioCell Collagen II® is a registered trademark of BioCell Technology and is the only Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II preparation supported by US Patents # 6,025,327 and 6,323,319 that cover the use and manufacturing of this ingredient. Companies or individuals using any Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II preparation within patented claims other than BioCell Collagen II® in their respective product formulations are infringing on BioCell Technology’s intellectual property.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts