The pet business forum

Video: Royal Canin Pet Care Business Forum 2014

Many of you may already read Working With Pets, a blog dedicated to helping businesses in the pet care industry.

Video: FWB Business Forum, Sept. 2016, Segment 1

Just today Danielle, the author of the blog launched a new forum, appropriately called “the Pet Business Forum– The Place To Network With Pet Care Professionals”

I’m particularly happy about this because as a small business owner, the number of other professionals I come into contact with certainly isn’t as many as I would like. When I worked in Corporate America, as annoying as it could often be, it did allow for  the exchange of ideas.  

Video: The Business Forum Show - Hidden Fence of Minnesota

So far there are forums on such things as:

1. Getting Your Business Started

2. Marketing Your Pet Business

3. Staff Management and Motivation4. Legal Business Forms, Contracts, Insurance, and Licenses

5. Pet Business Finance

6. Pet Health

Video: 01x05 Arthur's Pet Business; D W the Copycat [Full Episode]

7. Chat About Your Pets

Danielle says, “My vision for the forum is that it will be a place for pet lovers, business owners, and people that work with pets to network, exchange ideas, offer advice, and be inspired by others that are working with pets.”

Oh yeah, the first 10 people who register and post 5 responses or new topics before Feb. 15th will receive a copy of a special report “The One Page Pet Business Plan” which will lead you through the process of setting up a business plan that will give your business focus for 2008. With the report you will also receive an easy fill in the blanks template for creating your first business plan.

See you in the Forum!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts