15 Best puppy potty pads for toilet training dogs

Adopted a puppy? Then I hope you adopted some extra patience too. Time for puppy potty training – not one of the favorite parts of becoming a first-time owner. Thankfully, using one of these best puppy potty pads for toilet training dogs can be of HUGE help.

Top Best Puppy Potty Pads for Toilet Training DogsIt’s a case similar to having kids, and specifically toddlers that like to “mark” the territory all over home. The process of puppy potty training can get messy, smelly and sometimes frustrating if you don’t know how to approach it. Majority of dog trainers recommend using the convenience of best puppy potty pads for toilet training your dog to make the process easier.

Remember that if you don’t do train your dog correctly, then your young puppy might start fearing you, certain places in the house, those same puppy pads and so forth. To avoid future unpleasant surprises all over your house, make sure to gradually transition your young dog from using these best puppy potty pads to going outside for his/her toilet needs.

Here’s how to do this:

1. Find a small area for your puppy in the house
  2. Place one of the best puppy potty pads in there
  3. Soak a paper towel in your puppy’s urine, and place it underneath the potty pad
  4. Every time you see puppy looking to go, bring him onto the potty pad
  5. Once he does the business, reward your puppy with a dog treat
  6. After multiple tries, let your puppy get to the potty pad by himself
  7. If that step is completed, start taking your puppy outside in the same manner
  8. Bring over best puppy potty pads outside and pick an area there
  9. Command your dog to go to bathroom, and observe them going outside
  10. After a while, eliminate the potty pads and see them simply going outside

Now, below is the list of best puppy potty pads for toilet training your pooch that you can use. It’s the most effective way to train your dog not to go inside the house as well as train them not to poop in the crate. Using these absorbent puppy pee pads doesn’t mean you can forget about all the proper training techniques, however, so make sure you’re ready to potty train your pet as well.

Top 5 Best Puppy Potty Pads for Toilet Training Dogs

1 Puppy Pads XL For Potty Training Dogs Indoors

Best Puppy Potty Pads for Toilet Training

No more coming home to your pets’ accident spilling over your paper thin puppy pee pad. Go with this company’s ultra absorbent training pads today for the best value for the price choice. Their best puppy potty pads are backed by a 1-Year Risk Free Satisfaction Guarantee.

They seem to be so confident in the quality of their potty training pads that if you are not fully satisfied with the with these best puppy potty pads for any reason, just contact their Email Support Team and ask for a refund, no questions asked.

• Can’t decide? Read more about PROS and CONS from dog owners.

AmazonWorks For Me! (read the full review on Amazon): “I have 4 Chihuahuas. The youngest two like to play with their potty pads. The oldest one would seem to pee towards the edge and miss the pad sometimes. I had my husband make me an oak frame to go around these, which I stained and applied polyurethane. I now have no issues with the dogs dragging the pads around…”

2 All-absorb Extra Large Training Pads

Second best puppy potty pads pack for toilet training consist of 5 layers of materials per each pad. The first layer is made of non-woven cloth, which allows dog urine flow through to the absorbent core quickly. The second layer is made of paper tissue, added with dog attractant and baking soda.

OUR REVIEW: All Absorb Puppy Pee Pads Review

The third layer is a mix of super-absorbent polymer and fluff pulp, which forms the absorbent core that can absorb and turn dog urine to gel instantly. The absorbent core can hold 3 cups of liquid. The fourth layer is also made of paper tissue. The back layer is made of water-proof PE film, which prevents wetting your floor.

Can’t decide? Read more about PROS and CONS from dog owners.

AmazonGreat bang for the buck (read the full review on Amazon):With 3 pad trained dogs, I go through them like crazy, especially in winter. I received a sample of these, and as an economy pad, they’re pretty impressive. I’m using them a lot now, they absorb well, and the size is perfect for a multi-dog household. The plastic is thick enough to be a good barrier…

Video: How to Litter Potty Train a Puppy Dog

3 Four Paws Wee-Wee Puppy Housebreaking Pads

Wee-Wee best puppy potty pads are quilted for super absorbency. Made with a 5-ply leak proof Floor Armor System, Wee-Wee pads provide the leak proof, absorbing performance you’ve come to expect from a top quality brand.

Scientifically treated to attract puppies when nature calls, Wee-Wee Pads offer dogs and their pet parents more freedom and peace of mind. Wee-Wee Pads measure 22″ x 23″ and are available in a variety of package sizes.

AmazonSuper Absorbent (read the full review on Amazon):These pads, while not the best in my opinion, absorb fairly quickly and are more absorbent than some of the other bargain brands. The only problem I’ve experienced with them is that sometimes the pee seems to expand fairly wide when it is absorbing, which means it’s only good for one use. Having two dogs, sometimes that means my…

4 Puppy Trail Training Pads for Puppies and Dogs

Well with Puppy Trail’s new line of designer pink puppy pads you no longer have to worry about this. These pads were designed with quality and fashion in mind. Not only are these pads extremely absorbent, but you will want to show these pads off to all your guest.

No more hiding your puppy pads when guest come over. These will look good, smell great and your puppy can use his toilet whenever he needs to go. Using this may be one of the easiest ways to house train your dog. Housebreaking is made easy!

AmazonTHE BEST!!!! FOR REAL!!! (read the full review on Amazon): “At first, I thought it was too good to be true. There was no way that I would find something cute that would also prove to be efficient, but I was definitely wrong. These pads are so damn cute (let’s be honest no one likes those plain blue pads) and so absorbent…

5 All-Absorb Training Pads 100-count

All-Absorb Training Pads 100-countThese best puppy pads are made out of the unique, 5-layer superior material technology. Built with strong woven fabric polymers with a quilted surface to ensure super fast absorption. This reduces messy paw tracks. Holds up to 3 cups of liquid (750ml) for 100% leak-proof guarantee.

OUR COMPARISON: Best Puppy Training Pads Comparison

These dog training pads have quick odor reduction: superior layered technology turns the urine into gel in a mater of minutes reducing bad odors. These are also the most popular puppy training pads you can purchase on Amazon or other online retailers, and the owners seem to absolutely love them, both due to low price and great quality.

AmazonThese are perfect for training smaller breed puppies (read the full review on Amazon): “After just 24 hours, I was impressed to say the least. Oscar took to them right away. With my old brand, he aimed for the side of the pad, and more often than not, pee ended up on the floor. But with these, he peed right where he should. Which is great. The packaging is also cool and they don’t have the funky smell my old pads have…”

10 More Best Dog Training Pads for Puppy Potty Training

AmazonBasics Pet Training and Puppy PadsThe above list of best puppy potty pads for toilet training that contains five of the top options available today should give you more than enough options to choose from. These are the most popular puppy training pads that majority of dog owners choose because of the perfect price-for-value ratio: they are good quality and very cost-effective. However, if you were unable to pick any of the puppy training pads from the above list, here are ten more alternatives that can work for your puppy potty training routine.

1. AmazonBasics Pet Training and Puppy Pads
  2. Simple Solution Puppy Training Pads
  3. AmazonBasics Pet Training Pads
  4. Dog Training Pads- Maximum-Absorption Puppy Pee Pads
  5. Home Pro Odor Eliminating Dog PadsAKC 150-Pack Training Pads in a Box
  6. Home Pro Odor Eliminating Dog Pads
  7. AKC Training Pads
  8. Arm & Hammer Ultra Absorbent Adult Dog Pads
  9. Gardner Pet THE BEST Super-Absorbent
  10. Petphabet the Best 20 Count of Pads Ultra-Absorbent

FULL REVIEW: AmazonBasics Puppy Training Pads Review

Have you tried any of these fifteen best puppy potty training pads? How did your pet react to the use of these puppy pee pads, and did they work well? Please share your puppy potty training pad review with other dog owners in the comments below!

Video: Indoor House Training with dog expert Amy Robinson

Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products. Read more here and find full disclosure here.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts