35 Corgis to get you through your day!

Video: 35 Corgis To Get You Through Your Day

I’m the kind of person who thinks ALL dogs are adorable, but it wasn’t until I saw this BuzzFeed video that I truly realized just how freaking cute Corgis are! They’re like, unbelievably cute, you guys!

35 fabulous little fluff-puffs just being themselves are highlighted throughout the video and each one is cuter than the last! (I may have squealed out loud while watching this… Don’t judge me!) And while I KNOW the internet is filled with videos stating to show “# of such and such to get you through the day” this video is legitimately THE BEST and will totally deliver on that statement.
And if it doesn’t, then I’m kind of worried about you – for real. I mean, how could these puffy-fluffy-bums NOT make your day better?! (Yes, I just made up that nickname… just go with it.) It’s totally worth the 2:17 of video – I kind of wish it were longer! Then again, I bet that’s how these corgis feel about their legs! #shortlegsfordays

So what do you think? Are these 35 cutie pies as adorable as I think they are? I dare you to NOT smile during this! (It’s impossible!)

Did you love it or did you LOVE it? ‘Cause let’s be honest, there really isn’t any other option!
Do you have a specific dog breed that you can watch videos of and they automatically brightens your day? Or is it just ANY dog video that gets you smiling?

Tell us which Corgi from this video had you smiling the most by commenting below!!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts