About me

Hi, my name is Sue and I`m the voice (and now the face!) behind Fidosavvy.com

So, what can I tell you about me? What do you even want to know?

I`m not sure, but here`s a quick peek at who I am and why I created this website, and perhaps you`ll even see why it`s become a never ending labor-of-love as well as a profitable online business..........

Although you probably don`t need to be told this.... I adore puppies!

And of course, I love dogs who aren`t puppies anymore too, in factI`m a complete `softie` when it comes to canines of all ages, sizes anddescriptions.

I`m a life-long dog lover and I`ve raised and trained dogs formore years than I care to remember! Rottweilers are my favorite breed ofall, but we have all sizes and breeds in our `pack`... and we loveevery single one of them.

Video: BAYNK - About Me [Official Music Video]

Right now our `menagerie` consists of 6 dogs, 3 cats and a Quakerparrot. Many of our pets are `rescues` and we have dogs both big andsmall, old and young, crazy and cranky. There`s never a dull moment inour home I can tell you :)

I`m also a divorced mom with 6 amazing kids ranging in age from16 to 26 (that`s them in the pic immediately below). I`m also a stay-at-home mom and an entrepreneur.

In fact thiswebsite is just part of my own small business `empire` - well, it maynot exactly be an empire just yet, but I`m getting there.

Although currently our family lives in the United States, I`mactually Scottish by birth (born in Glasgow Scotland), and have alsolived in England and Canada. In fact, my eldest daughter was born inOntario.

I`m used to moving around, and I don`t necessarily expect to stayin the same city for a whole lot longer, but I`m pretty sure that we`llstay here in the USA because we love it!

Video: Forever In Your Mind - Enough About Me (Official Video)

My favorite things to do are spend time with my children, takecare of my menagerie of pets, read and go to the movies. Oh... and ILOVE chocolate!!

I also love working on my websites (yes, I have 3 sites now, andanother one still in the planning stages) and I absolutely adore helpingother dog lovers and new puppy owners to take better care of theirfour-legged best friends.

I`m earning money doing something I truly enjoy - what more could I ask for?

Why & How I Built This Website

After my divorce, with 3 children still at home, money was tight and Ineeded to find a way to earn money and still be there for them as weadjusted to our new lives. After a lot of research, and a few falsestarts, I found SBI (SiteBuildIt!) and it was exactly what I`d been searching for.

Having been a stay-at-home mom for over 20 years, my workplaceskills were pretty much non-existent, but I loved the idea of buildingmy own business and basing it on a subject that I enjoyed and knew a lotabout... and that`s how Fidosavvy was born.

Every morning I sit down in my home-office (actually it`s just adesk in the front room, but it has a great view of the deck and ouracreage beyond - wayyy better than an office cubicle), and I spend myday helping other dog lovers take better care of their four-legged bestfriends.

Video: FACTS ABOUT ME

Nothing feels better than knowing that what I do has helpedsomeone... and their puppy/dog. When I get an email saying "thanks..."it makes my day.

Thanks for visiting my website, I`m so happy to have you here!

I really hope you`ve enjoyed your time here, and that now you knowthe person behind the pages perhaps you`ll come back and see me againsoon.

Until we meet again... enjoy your puppy or dog and make sure he/she knows just how much you love them, every day.

How YOU Can Build Your Own Website Too!

We all have hobbies, skills, passions and knowledge and if you`d liketo share yours with the world, and earn money doing something you trulyenjoy, check out my very own How To Create A Profitable Website page to learn more about how I built my online business.

Video: 10 Facts About Me!

Why not find out more, there`s no obligation and today IS the first day of the rest of your life right?.....

Reviews & Comments

Related posts