Barkitecture- housing solutions for the modern dog!

Video: Build a Modern Dog House | Modern Builds | EP. 15

I’ve been in the pet industry a long time and thought I’d heard it all… but wait… there’s more!

Video: The Dog House You Always Wanted 2 - Minecraft / Smallest Modern House / How to Build - Tutorial

The other day, the Bark itectural Digest came across my desk! This group of architects designs and builds functional doghouses for their four-legged friends. The project was conceived to give architects a chance to display their creative skills and to help raise funds for charity.

I’ve seen a lot of dog houses, but nothing like these… here are my faves. But you can check them all out here .

Design based on 3-D mechanical puzzle created in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Erno Rubik. Doghouse design by Page Sutherland Page

This design won Best In Show. By Newberry Campa Architects. Built for a large dog looking for a stylish home to retreat from his active lifestyle.

Video: Building an Awesome Dog House Part 1

A modular and prefab style house designed for indoor use and to be placed nar furniture to allow a small dog to have access to the rooftop. By Modular Dog/Dunamis Media

Reviews & Comments

Related posts