Dogs are mysteriously disappearing in wise county, texas

Video: Dog makes mysterious trip from Texas to Hamilton

Dogs Are Mysteriously Disappearing in Wise County Texas

Since around the month of November in 2014, dogs started to mysteriously disappear in the Wise County of Northern Texas. People report that at least 40 dogs have now vanished, and nobody has any clues of what happened.

Citizens of Wise County as suspecting that dogs are most likely being stolen, as reported by NBC DFW.

“I’m horrified. It’s been really difficult trying to explain Jack’s gone, and are we ever going to see him again? They’re heartbroken. I’m heartbroken. My husband’s heartbroken,” says Robin Lewis who lost a family pet black Labrador named Jackfrom their Decatur home back in December, 2014.

Robin wasn’t the only one to lose a dog. That very same day, another two canines – a Great Dane and a Pit Bull – have been reported as missing from a different home in Decatur area.

“My wife in the house heard a couple of barks. A few minutes later when she went outside to call the dogs and bring them back in, they had vanished,” continued Robin.

However, while authorities do seem to think this to be suspicious, they have no evidence or clues on what to do at this moment, so nobody’s looking for missing dogs yet. Many families continue to pray that their dogs will return home eventually, but most don’t think it’s likely.

“Could they be using them in dog fights? It’s possible,” Walker added.

Video: Officials: Dog Found In Garbage Can After Owner Moves To Texas

Unfortunately, nobody can answer that yet, but citizens of the area are strongly encouraged to keep a close eye on their pets and report anything suspicious.

Featured photo courtesy of JackPeasePhotography

Reviews & Comments

Related posts