From wired to tired in under an hour

Video: javascript: Understanding the Weird Parts - The First 3.5 Hours

If your dog is bouncing off the walls with way too much energy you might want to try Sleepytime Tonic, an all natural herbal elixir helps to calm a nervous, anxious or overactive dog. This herbal elixir is perfect to use during Thunderstorms, travel, trips to the groomer and vet and periods of change

Video: Art Bell Radio - ���� Parallel Universes ���� - Professor M.R. Franks ����

“I just got back from taking my two Yorkies on a 250 mile road trip and gave them each Sleepytime Tonic before leaving,” Said Rebecca Whitley, a dog owner in North Carolina. “They settled down after a few minutes in the car and were GREAT the whole way down with NO upset tummies or worries!”

This concentrated elixir was formulated exclusively for happytails by Robert McDowell, the world’s leading authority on applying western herbal medicines to canine health problems.”The formulation contains an herbal blend so that the metabolic and nervous system imbalances are all addressed together. The herbal mixes are not toxic in any way, are free from side effects and are simple and safe to administer at home,” McDowell said.

Video: Best of Psy Trance 2015 The Psychedelic Experience II [4 HOURS]

“I have to tell you that I was skeptical. I ordered the product & gave a bottle to the most unruly dog that shops in the store. My customer, the dog’s owner, called the next day & said that the Sleepttime was amazing! She referred to it at "Doggy Prozac ." In any event, it has sold great, and my customers swear by it,” said Cynthia Waldenmaier owner of Hyde Bark Fashions in Cincinnati.

Los Angeles-based happytails creates eco-friendly spa, grooming and wellness products for the modern dog. They use the finest (“better than human quality”) ingredients to solve the toughest problems that dogs face, like itchy skin, tear stains and bad breath. Happytails is sold and recommended by veterinarians around the world for one simple reason- they work, naturally! The products can be ordered at HappytailsSpa.com or by calling 1-866-HAPPY-20.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts