Little girl uses patient dog as a bed for her dolls

Video: Little Girl Makes Sure her Dog is Healthy

This little girl sure has a great imagination when it comes to playing with her doggie. This time she decides that he’s a big, comfy bed for her dolls! I have to hand it to this Newfoundland dog for having the patience of Job and allowing this little girl to play House with him as one of her props – so cute! ^_^

Video: Glitter Glam Craft Tattoos On American Girl and Our Generation Doll Adriana Video

All little girls love to play house with their dolls. If we’re not having tea with them, we’re their mommies and we either dress them up- give them baths or else- put them to bed. What an added bonus doggie is cos he ends up having a great role in her play, the dolls’ very comfortable bed!

Source: Relaxed dog entertains toddler by Sebastian on Rumble

Video: Lily & Kitty Baby Doll House - Little Girl & Cute Kitten Care iPad Gameplay

Awww…this certainly brings back fond memories of my childhood. I loved playing with my dolls too although I never had a dog to use as their bed! Share this with other dog lovers and let’s see who did the same thing as this cute little girl!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts