Man makes a beautiful tribute video for his beloved dog who lost her battle with cancer

Losing a dog is hard. Dogs are family, and it’s really hard to say goodbye to a beloved member of the family. No words could ever describe the pain in our hearts. And no words are ever enough to describe how much we love them and how much we’re going to miss them when they are gone.

Since words are just not enough to express all the emotions, a man named John Loughney created a video as tribute to his beloved dog that he lost to cancer. John poured all his emotions in the video he created in memory of his dog named Harper.

He recalled every memory he had of her, right from the moment that he rescued her, and all the fun and sweet times they spent together.

Before you watch the video below, make sure you have some tissues handy.

On the YouTube video’s description, John wrote:

It’s not often that we meet people who have a life changing impact on us, let alone meet an animal who makes us a better human. My little rescue dog, Harper, is the most special thing that has ever happened to me. She brought me such light and joy that no one person or thing could ever provide. She was my sidekick, my wingman, my accomplice, my coffee date, my Princess of Wiggles. Sadly, this prince couldn’t quite rescue his maiden. She lost her battle to cancer last week. I made this little video to honor her, her incredible spirit and prove just how wonderful rescues are.

John encourages people to adopt. He adopted Harper and found the most amazing friendship with her.

Rest in peace, sweet Harper. You will surely be missed.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts