New super supplement promises joint pain relief

Video: Best Joint Supplement.Joint Pain Relief.

A new super supplement to treat arthritic and other joint pain promises to offer relief for millions of dogs afflicted with conditions that cause discomfort.

Until now, therapies for joint pain have been limited to regular supplements like glucosamine and chondroitin. Glucosamine is an amino sugar, derived from the exoskeletons of various insects and shellfish, or from fungi. Chondroitin is a chain of sugars that makes up cartilage. There have been few clinical studies and little support for their efficacy in relieving joint discomfort.

In a joint announcement, Cesar Millan, renowned veterinary joint surgeon Dr. Brian Beale, and VetzPetz, the company that makes Antinol, introduced the first ever super supplement for dogs.

Video: Joint Pain Treatment SOUP for ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF!

Related: Seeing is believing: One dog’s success story

“In all my years as a veterinarian,” Dr. Beale explained, “I have never seen a natural product that works as well or as fast as Antinol for joint discomfort. Antinol truly is the first ever super supplement for dogs.”

What is a ‘super supplement?’

Briefly, a super supplement is one that has a minimum of two independent university or veterinarian registered college studies, and has also been through clinical trials on a minimum of 200 animal patients, with an efficacy rate of greater than 75%. Additionally, a super supplement is 100% natural in all ingredients.

These clinical trials have shown Antinol to work 50 times faster than regular supplements, with no side effects experienced by patients. Derived from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel, its active ingredient, PCSO-524, is also 100% natural.

“I’m using Antinol on my pack,” Cesar said, “I see a difference in all of them, especially in the older dogs. Their mobility has increased and they are more active than they have been in years. I rarely endorse a product, but when I find one that works it’s important to get the information out. A portion of every sale goes to the Cesar Millan PACK Project to lobby for animal welfare and education.”

Video: Best Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplements for Joint Pain and Inflammation

Learn more about VetzPetz Antinol.

More in Muscular/skeletal care

Woman cuddling with dog in bed
To cuddle or not to cuddle...
Brown dog laying on purple bed.
A place of their own: What to look for in dog beds
Two brown dogs in a kennel.
Before disaster strikes: Have a plan for your dogs

Reviews & Comments

Related posts