Researchers were blown away that this dog could tell time until they figured out how she did it

Video: Simon Cowell Made Fun of This Gospel Singer - Then Everyone is Blown Away

We all know how smart dogs can be. We can teach them a lot of tricks and they are so quick to learn! And not just that, they are also taught to do various jobs to help humans- jobs like helping the blind, and assisting those who have a disability. I think we can all agree that dogs are smart and awesome!

If we can teach dogs to do different kinds of things, could it also be possible for them to learn how to tell the time? Researchers of BBC’s “Inside The Animal Mind” were amazed by a particular dog named Jazz. It seems like Jazz can tell what time it is. Jazz knows what time his owner comes home every day. How does she do it? Check out the video below!

Video: Abused dog rescued just in time, now she's safe forever.

Wow! It’s totally amazing that Jazz’s sense of smell is the reason why she could tell that her owner is about to arrive!

I don’t know about you, but I think dogs can tell time. Mine actually knows when it’s time to eat!

How about you? Do you think your dog can tell the time too? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts