Review: ozpure dog treats and dental chews

Video: Take Care Of Your Cat and Dog’s Teeth with GREENIES® Dental Chews

With a string of recent dog treat recalls a mile long, many pet parents are looking away from traditional commercial treats for pet. They want all-natural treats made with top-quality ingredients. If you’ve been thinking about switching to a new brand of dog treats, you may want to look into OzPure Dog Treats and Dental Chews.

Many dog treats are full of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. They have fillers and additives that do not provide any nutritional value, and some of these additives may even be harmful to your pet.

It’s important to read the ingredients in the treats that you buy for you pet and make it a priority to purchase safe and healthy products.

I was sent a selection of OzPure dog treats and dental chews in exchange for my honest review. Our boxer is very picky about the treats that she eats, and she really enjoys these! That was pleasant a surprise. The pricing is affordable and the quality is great. Overall, we were very happy with all of the products.

OzPure Dog Treats and Dog Dental Chews Review

26 Bars & A Band is the parent company of OzPure. I received two packages of OzPure Farmyard Friends All-Natural Dog Treats and one package of Puppy Love Milky Chews. Both products were a hit with our girls, and I was impressed that the chews worked as well for our middle-aged boxer as they did for our puppy.

Farmyard Friends

The first thing I noticed about these treats was their odor. As soon as you open the package you can immediately smell the protein source. We received the roast beef and roast lamb flavors and that’s exactly what each treat smelled like. You could easily tell that the protein source was the number one ingredient in each treat.

Video: Review - Sam's Yams Sweet Potato Dog Dental Chews

Farmyard Friends dog treats are also infused with whole natural flaxseeds, and you can see the seeds in every treat. Flaxseed helps promote proper bowel function, normal growth, nerve function and aids in skin and coat health.

All flavors of Farmyard Friends are gluten free and cut into adorable shapes that are an appropriate size for any dog.

If you need to, you can break these treats into pieces but it’s not as easy as you’d think. I noticed the texture of these dog treats right away.

Video: Hartz Dentist's Best Dental Chew REVIEW (with DOGS!)

They feel a bit tough and rubbery, but it’s not a bad thing. I know that other dog treats with a rubbery feel are typically “jerky” treats that are full of artificial ingredients, but not Farmyard Friends.

I’m not sure exactly how they get this unique texture, but my dogs really enjoyed it, and I had the peace of mind of knowing that they were eating a healthy and nutritious snack. Each treat is about the size of a quarter, and you can purchase these dog treats in a variety of flavors including roast beef, BBQ chicken, smoked bacon and roast lamb. Each 8.8 ounce bag sells for $11.95.

Buy 1 get 1 half off!

BOGO OFFER: Our friends at OzPure have offered our readers an exclusive Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off offer. You can mix and match Ozpure Dog Treats and Dental Chews.

To receive the offer, simply enter this promo code when ordering through their website: TopDogTipsBOGO.

Puppy Love Milky Chews

These milky chews are not only healthy and nutritious, they’ll also clean your pup’s teeth. Puppy love Milky Chews are all-natural and enriched with whey powder, which is gentle on teeth and the digestive tract. These chews are also made with natural flavors and colors.

You can buy a pack of four chews for just $9.95, and each bone measures 4.75″ x 1″. OzPure recommends that you feed your pet one bone per day to maintain dental health. They come in strawberry milkshake, vanilla milkshake, and milk & honey flavors.

As you’ll see in my video review, both of our dogs really enjoyed these chews. Our puppy can finish one in about 10 minutes, but it takes our older dog more than 30 minutes to finish a Puppy love Milky Chew entirely.

Although these are designed specifically for puppies, I found that they are also a really great option for senior dogs or pets with poor dental health. Our boxer is 5-years old, certainly not a puppy, but her dental health is very bad. She is a rescue and has very few teeth. The ones that are left have been ground down and look more like white nubs sticking out of her gums.

Obviously, we really focus on her dental hygiene to keep what teeth she does have from causing any problems. Chews are a great way to help keep your dog’s teeth clean between brushings, but harder chews are too tough on her gums. These chews were perfect! She happily chewed on them for more than 30 minutes and her gums didn’t bleed at all.

Don’t forget the exclusive BOGO offer! Our readers can take advantage of a Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off offer by using this promo code when ordering through OzPure’s website: TopDogTipsBOGO.

Summary of OzPure Dog Treats and Dental Chews Review

PROS: OzPure Dog Teeth and Dental Chews are a new favorite our house! They are healthy, natural and safe. Both products are fortified with ingredients to improve your pet’s overall health and well-being, and the price is ideal for dog owners on a budget.

CONS: I don’t say this often, in fact I can’t remember ever saying this before, but I can’t think of one drawback to OzPure Dog Teeth and Dental Chews. They are healthy, natural and affordable. It may take a bit to get used to their unique texture, but both of our girls seemed to enjoy trying something different.

Now it’s your turn

Reviews & Comments

Related posts