Review: pridebites sriracha dog toy

Video: JEDI MASTER HUSKIES | Star Wars Petco Dog Toys Review

Shopping for dogs toys can be frustrating. For some owners, it seems that no matter how much money they spend or how durable a company claims their dog toys are, the dog is still able to ruin them in a matter of minutes. Luckily, I don’t have that problem.

We have three dogs. One of them doesn’t ever play with toys, and even though the other two are both puppies, they don’t ruin dog toys very often. Our Labrador loves to carry toys are with her, but she doesn’t chew or shred them. Our Beagle mix and our Lab both love playing fetch as well.

Once in a while they will start a game of tug that results in a ripped toy, but for the most part dog toys in our home last for months. This Sriracha dog toy from PrideBites was no exception. Our girls love to play with it, and it’s very versatile. They’ve yet to destroy it, but I have no doubt that an aggressive chewer could destroy this dog toy in under a minute.

Video: CANDY Crocodile DENTIST Fun Family Night Kids Game Toys Surprises Dog Puppy Video Toy Review

PrideBites Sriracha Dog Toy Review

Pridebites Sriracha Dog Toy

As soon as I pulled this toy out of the package that it came in, I knew something was different. It’s filled with foam instead of stuffing, like most plush dog toys. The outside is made of Durabite Fleece, which adds durability. It’s definitely not like any other dog toy that I’ve ever purchased.

The Sriracha dog toy measures 3.35 inches wide, 9 inches tall and 1 inch thick. PridBites claims that this toy can withstand up to 55 pounds of pulling pressure. One thing I really liked about this toy is that the squeakers are sewn into pouches that are connected to the toy. Our dogs love chewing on those little plastic squeakers when they pop out of a toy, but they are choking hazards.

You’ll hear how loud the squeaker is if you watch my video review. It makes a good sound that entices our dogs. I am also happy that this dog toy floats. Our Chocolate Lab, Saddie, loves to swim, so this is a great toy to throw in our pack when we go for a hike or a swim at the lake.

I saved the best for last. My absolute favorite feature of this dog toy from PrideBites is that it is machine washable. Our Lab drools A LOT, and her toys are always slimy or covered in crusty dry drool. I’ve washed this toy three times, and it’s no worse for wear.

Pridebites Sriracha Dog Toy

As I mentioned, our dogs are not destructive or aggressive chewers. They carry this toy around and they like to play tug and fetch with it. Actually, it makes a great fetch toy. The foam inside is more dense than traditional stuffing, so it flies a lot farther than most plush dog toys.

I’m sure this toy wouldn’t hold up very long to dogs that enjoy shredding things or pulling the stuffing out of plush toys. Another drawback to this toy is its price. You can find it on Amazon for $11.99. For dogs like ours that will have this toy for months, you may be able to justify spending that much on a plush toy, but most owners won’t be satisfied with this product at this price.

Summary of PrideBites Sriracha Dog Toy Review

PROS:

Video: Zoomer Interactive Dog Toy Review by Baby Gizmo

• PrideBites Sriracha Dog ToyGreat for dogs that like to tug and fetch
  • Floats
  • Foam interior
  • Exterior is made of Durabite Fleece
  • Can withstand up to 55 pounds of pulling pressure
  • Squeaker is sewn into pouch attached to the inside of the toy

CONS:

• Will not stand up to aggressive chewers and dogs that like to shred plush toys
  • More expensive than most similar quality plush dog toys

Now it’s your turn to review the PrideBites Sriracha Dog Toy

Has your dog ever used this toy? Has he used one of the many variations available from PrideBites? I would love to hear what you think of these dog toys. Please share your honest review. Sharing this information will help other dog owners make a decision when they are researching products to buy for their pet.

Video: Siberian Husky can't Fetch! Launch-a-Ball Dog Toy Product Review!

Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products. Read more here and find full disclosure here.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts