5 Special ways your dog says “i love you”

For anyone that has a dog in their life, they know what it’s like to have the unconditional love of their canine companion. Dogs show us their love though their undying loyalty and kindness, but it’s the funny things that they do that really make us feel special.

Video: 4 Surprising Ways Your Dog Says "I Love You" - Rover.com

No two dogs are ever going to be the same, but there are certain things that almost all dogs do to show us the quirky ways of their love. Take a look at these 5 special ways that dogs say “I love you”:

#1 Well, Good Morning to You, Too!

Every morning do you feel that wet nose rubbing against your face, nudging you awake? It may be to go outside or to fill up that food bowl for breakfast, but ultimately it’s because they love you oh-so-much and they just want you to be awake.

#2 Not Freaking Out When You Leave The House

Whether your dog has free reign of the house or stays in her kennel when you go, if they don’t fight you when you walk out the door, it’s for one reason and one reason alone: They love you. And not only that, they know that you will be back. So go ahead and feel warm and fuzzy inside each time that happens.

#3 Stalking You–As Best As A Dog Can

Dogs are not going to slink around the house stealthily the way in which a cat can–unless maybe there’s food involved–but when they sort of creep on you, the reason is simple: they just gotta be near their numero uno, because they wuv you.

#4 Leaning On You

This move is something that all dogs do–regardless of shape or size–and some dogs, like the Doberman, even have the running joke (they’re known as the “Doberlean” by owners). Dogs lean on you so that they can connect with you, literally channeling their love to you by touch. Pretty sweet, right?

Video: How Cats Say "I Love You"

#5 Bringing You Their Favorite Toy

Dogs are like kids sometimes, and like kids, they can have little phases of fun. But if you notice that your dog continually brings you their favorite toy of the moment, this means that they love you, respect you, and not only this, but look to you as their pack leader. And that my friend, should make you proud.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts