12 Dog breeds that are extra-faithful

Video: Top 5 Discipline Dogs Videos Compilation 2015

#4 – Akita

shutterstock_283275227

Video: Top 10 Most Loyal Dog Breeds - Amazing Facts

The Akita is a large guardian and hunting breed from Japan. They are well-known for their faithful devotion towards their owners as depicted in the recent feature film Hachi: A Dog’s Tale. In this story, an Akita awaits his owner’s arrival on the daily train long after his owner dies, always hoping to see him again. This trait is still apparent in the Akita temperament today.

#5 – Anatolian Shepherd

DCF 1.0
Photo credit: By Horst Peters (Self-photographed) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.

The Anatolian is a livestock guardian breed from Turkey, where it was used to guard flocks as well as property. Although they work independently, they are exceptionally faithful to their masters and will do anything to get their job done. This is a strong working breed that needs a job to do even if not living on a farm, making them suitable for active homes only.

Related: 10 Products Only a Crazy Dog Person Would Wear

• Dog Heartbeat Hoodie

• Dogs Make You Rich Hoodie

• Hairy Legs Hoodie

• A German Shepherd is My BFF Hoodie

• Nicer Than My Beagle Hoodie

• Nicer Than My Corgi Hoodie

• Drink Wine & Pet My Basset Hound Hoodie

• I Hug My Rottweiler Hoodie

• Pit Bulls: Cheaper Than Therapy Hoodie

• The More I Love My Bulldog Hoodie

Video: Top 12 Most Loyal Dog Breeds

Video: The Most Loyal Dogs - Dogs Really love their Owners Compilation

#6 – Boxer

shutterstock_117260971

The Boxer is a German working breed renowned for its social temperament and loyalty to its family. They are prized for being harmless in their family but aloof and wary towards strangers, making them excellent guard dogs. They are a very active breed that is a wonderful choice for an active family.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts