12 Dog breeds that are extra-faithful

Loyalty is something that most people think of when they think of dogs and it’s a truthful generalization to make. While some are certainly more independent than others, most dogs are faithful to their families in some form or another. In fact, some are even faithful to strangers. If you’re looking for a dog that’s known for its attachment and devotion to its owners, look no further than this list!

#1 – Pointer

shutterstock_280970504

Pointers are one of the oldest hunting breeds and is documented as far back as 1650. They are loyal, even-tempered and affectionate. They make great family companions provided they get enough exercise to keep them busy.

#2 – Toy Fox Terrier

512px;Toy_Fox_Terrier_2
Photo credit: Jagrolet at English Wikipedia GFDL or CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons.

The Toy Fox Terrier is a very small terrier breed of dog that descended from the larger, standard Smooth Fox Terrier. They are very active and strong-willed dogs, true to their terrier heritage, but are deeply faithful to their owners and families.

Related: 10 Products Only a Crazy Dog Person Would Wear

• Drink Beer & Hang With My Dog V-Neck

• Coffee And Dogs V-Neck

• Rescue Leash V-Neck

• Leave Me Alone V-Neck

• Talk To The Paw V-Neck

• Timeless Affection V-Neck

• I Have ODD Yellow V-Neck

• Flag Paws USA V-Neck

• I Support V-Neck

• My Vote V-Neck

#3 – Skye Terrier

640px;Skye_terrier_800
Photo credit: “Skye terrier 800” by Pleple2000 – Own work. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons.

The Skye Terrier is a low but sturdily built terrier originally used for hunting fox and otter. They are independent but strongly loyal to their owners. They are one of the rarest dog breeds today, but make wonderful companions in the right active home.

Click page 2 below for the next three breeds!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts