18 Interspecies relationships that will make your heart melt

We humans love dogs, so much so that they’re known as “Man’s best friend.” But as it turns out, lots of other animals love having canine companions, too! Here are 18 amazing interspecies relationships that will make your heart melt, because they prove what you already knew was true: our loyal, lovable dogs make the world a much better place, for both man and beast.

1. This little monkey loves puppy snuggles.
I mean, can you blame him?

2. And so does this agreeable ape. Alright, this is proof that humans and primates are definitely related.

3. This couple smashes an age-old stereotype: dogs and cats CAN get along!
And what’s more, they can really love each other.

4. Here’s two more lovebirds–I mean–lovemammals… This tiny kitten clearly looks up to her barking brother.

5. And one more for the road.
The evidence is absolutely undeniable.

6. Dog and meerkat? Now this was an unexpectedly adorable combo… …but how would Pumba feel?

7. There’s this pup and his new seaside pal…
A friendship that gets our “seal” of approval!

8. And you know how Mary had a little lamb? Mary was actually a very sweet puppy.

Video: Animal Heroes Who Will Melt Your Heart

9. This pup found a new chick…
…er, chicken. She’s matured, you know.

10. And this dog just loves his “neigh-bor. “ Plus, they throw the best ‘jock’ party every year.

11. This majestic couple make a fairytale pair.
“…and they lived yappily ever after…”

12. And this pup and his tiny pal love napping together. “Does this mean I get big spoon?”–Dog

Video: Why 8-yr-old is making people cry will melt your heart

13. This hog and hound love a good snuggle.
“What do you want from breakfast? Eggs and–uh, how about just eggs?”

14. And this Beagle buddy loves this green tweeter. “You Tou-can be best friends!”

15. Then we have this dog, who shares snacks with his “deer” friend, Jake. “Save some for meeee!”

16. But despite how much these furry friendships warm our hearts… ‘Cow’ can you resist such cuteness?

Video: Heart Touching Sad Love Story That Will Make You Cry (About Love)

17. There’s one kinship that will always be our favorite…

“Play time?”

18. And that’s the one between human and dog. Because there is really no bond quite like it.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts