After watching this, your dog is going to have to seriously step up their tricks game!

Video: Watch Dogs 2 - Tips to Get Rich and Level Up

Now we’ve all seen dogs do tricks but never one as amazing as this German Shepherd – she’s just fabulous! Britney and her trainer have such a fantastic rapport that they make tricks look so effortless and easy, but we all know the amount of hard work and hours a dog and trainer put into doing one. Can you imagine how long it took Britney to learn all her tricks!

Video: Driving Stereotypes ft. Dale Jr

So a dog can learn tricks but it is in the grace and execution that makes or breaks the dog. Obviously, Britney is a champion: a star among the stars! She does have the moves and the rhythm to thrill her audience. I am so amazed at what this dog can do and I’m equally in awe of her trainer. They make a great team!

There are times that I wish my dog can do tricks but she’s really only good with two: begging and sleeping! But hey, you know what, I wouldn’t have her any other way! Share this great video with other dog lovers and I’m sure they’ll be in awe of Britney too!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts