Ask a dog walker: where and how to pick dog walking insurance?

Video: Hilarious moment angry dog-walker covered head-to-toe in dirt stumbles down path after falling over

Where and How to Pick Dog Walking Insurance

Video: Pet Sitting Insurance

Dog walking is a rewarding but high risk business for both the walker and the client. Most people consider dogs to be a family member, and the thought of leaving them in a stranger’s care is very anxiety-inducing. Not only that, but people are suspicious of letting strangers into their home, especially when they are away, and with good reason. This is why dog walking insurance and bonding are absolutely crucial to becoming successful in this business.

When I first decided to start dog walking, I naively didn’t even think about needing either, but over time I realized that it was best for me and my clients to have proper insurance. I have also learned about a few things to keep an eye out for when looking for pet insurance, as well as what a reasonable price looks like.

Video: Best Dog Walking Company NYC - New Yorkers share their stories - Dog walker NYC POOCH

With proper research, you’ll be able to find the best dog walking insurance for your needs. It will take a bit of time, but it will be well worth it in the long run. I hope sharing what I’ve learned with you will help you to have a more graceful start to your dog walking career than I had.

Ask a Dog Walker: Where and How to Pick Dog Walking Insurance?

Where and How to Pick Dog Walking Insurance

Reviews & Comments

Related posts