Best dog urine cleaning products

Finding effective dog urine cleaning products & odor removers is something of a priority if you have a puppy in your home, because housebreaking accidents are going to happen!

Housebreaking a puppy can take a little while, even when you do everything right.

If you`re very `on the ball` and vigilant, you may only have a coupleof puddles to deal with during that `learning curve`.

But even a few little puddles and poopy-piles can take a toll on your carpets and flooring.

There are several urine and stain removal products thatreally stand out in the market, including some eco friendly options.

Video: Carpet Cleaning : Home Remedies for Pet Urine Stains on Carpets

I`m a proud mom to several dogs, and I`ve raised many puppies over the years, so pretty much all of the pet stain and odor removers featured on this page have been `tested` in our home atone time or another!

They`re the ones that I rely on to keep my home smelling fresh.

Popular Dog Urine Cleaners & Odor-Removers

No matter what your situation, or how many dogs/puppies you callfamily, I`m pretty sure you`ll find something that fits your needs in this selection....

Nature`s Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Remover, Trigger Sprayer

From my favorite range of dog urine cleaning products, thisoxygen-infused, bio-enzymatic formula deep cleans to eliminate organicstains and odors including urine, feces, vomit, food, blood, dirt andgrass.

Video: How to Get rid of Dog Urine Smell

Discourages the growth of bacteria and germs, removes pheromonesto prevent re-soiling, works on both new and old (embedded) stains.Quick drying formula.

Nature`s Miracle Pet Mess Easy Clean-Up 12oz

Perfect product to help you clean up liquid pet messes such as urine,vomit, diarrhea etc. Simply pour on the mess and vacuum or sweep up.

Absorbs all sorts of messes and keeps your hands cleaner. A must have product for puppy owners.

Urine Off Odor and Stain Remover Dog Formula Sprayer Top 16.9oz

This products` bio-enzymatic formula actually breaks down the uricacid salt crystals in dog urine and helps to PERMANENTLY remove urineodors and stains.

Approved "as safe" by the Carpet & Rug Institute. Number 1 vet-recommended product.

Safe around pets and people.

NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Concentrate Hose Spray, 32 Ounce

This powerful, concentrated stool and urine deodorizer attaches directly to your garden hose and eliminates odors instantly.

Safe around children and pets and can be used on Dog Runs, Grass,Plants, Shrubs, Kennels, Swing Sets, Tree Trunks, Patio and Fences.

Pet Odor Exterminator Jar Candle - Clothesline Fresh

Odor fighting candle to eliminate even stubborn pet smells - and leave clean, fresh air (a variety of great scents to choose from)

Doesn`t just cover up smells.... it removes them entirely!

Each 13 oz candle gives you a minimum of 70 hours of odor-fighting power.

Recommended by veterinarians.

Bissell Pawsitively Clean Yikes Compact Deep Cleaner

Offers maximum cleaning with a powerful spray, strong suction and acontinuous supply of hot water.

Comes with three different cleaningtools.

Compact design for easy storage... just whip it out when you need it!

Urine Off LED Mini Urine Finder

This battery operated Ultraviolet Urine Detector uses `black light`to reveal hidden urine spots that can`t be seen by the human eye.

Works on any surface including carpet, upholstery, concrete,tile, sheet rock, and more.

The average life of the blacklight bulb isup to 5000 hours.

Video: urineFREE: The Right Way to Remove Urine in Carpets

Poop Freeze

This is an interesting one!

Sounds a bit strange, but it`s actually really helpful in the clean-up department. Won`t get rid of stains or odors but it deserves a mention anyway.

A quick burst of this environmentally-friendly spray `freezes` poop, making it easier to scoop up and dispose of. For inside or outdoors.

Natural & Eco-Friendly Pet Odor Removal

If you like to use green products, there are some great all-natural alternatives to choose from.

These are safe, effective and won`t harm your pets, kids or the environment. I`m sure that one of these will fit the bill perfectly....

PureAyre Odor Eliminator 14 oz. Spray

Unique natural odor eliminator made from food-grade enzymes.

Goes to work immediately when applied directly to odor source.

Can be used on carpet, upholstery, pet beds, clothing, hard floor surfaces, as an air freshener and more.

Only Natural Pet Stain & Odor Solution 16 oz.

A fast-acting pet stain and odor remover that`s environmentally safe,non-toxic, free from phosphates, parabens, preservatives, sodium laurylsulfate (SLS) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)

Gentle and safe to use on carpets or wood floors in areas where pets, babies and small children play.

Video: How to Remove Pet Urine From Carpet - Tips From Dry Cleaning Expert

SeaYu Clean + Green Carpet & Upholstery Aerosol Spray for Pets, Dogs and Cats

All natural ingredients.

A fast and effective way to clean and remove odors from fabric and carpets.

Safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly, 100% biodegradeable.

Earth Friendly Powdered Pick-Up Sponge for Dogs and Cats

Just sprinkle this all natural product on pet accidents (urine, feces, vomit..) then sweep up and throw away.

Reduces cleanup time.

Absorbs messes naturally.

This is a time saver!

Once you`ve picked the product/s you want, it`s a good idea to know how to use them so that they will be have the maximum impact on those pet odors and stains!

Check out my Dog Urine Cleaning Tips page for all the help you need.

Related Pages......

Reviews & Comments

Related posts