Couple takes their dog everywhere and creates amazing photo art

Hunter Lawrence and his wife Sarah have been traveling the globe for years. In 2010, Hunter went on a trip to Honduras where he discovered his love for photography.

“I used a friend’s DSLR [digital single-lens reflex camera], and fell in love with the ability to convey a story and change someone’s life with something as simple as a picture,” Hunter told iHeartDogs. “After that trip, I was hooked.”

Aspen, the couple’s four-year-old Golden Retriever, has traveled with them wherever they go. “Aspen loves hiking, camping, road trips, swimming and climbing mountains,” Hunter said.

They took images of him in the places they visited. What Hunter wasn’t expecting was how much people would love the pictures of Aspen.

“Naturally, we realized we were in really beautiful places, with a really beautiful dog…so we would photograph him,” he said. “I never thought of starting an Instagram for him, in fact I thought it was sort of silly. When we realized that we had some really amazing imagery of him, we decided one day we should start sharing it. The rest is history.”

Video: She Takes A Photo: 6.5 Years | BeckieJBrown

Hunter’s Instagram account has over 114,000 followers, many of whom are there just to look at Aspen’s lovely photos, which are truly pieces art.

One of Aspen’s next trips may include Alberta, Canada, and of course, they venture to the mountains almost every weekend.

Video: Photoshop | Amazing Photo Effects Paint Splash on face using Brush

Be sure to follow them on Instagram and check out Hunter’s website. And, enjoy the following stunning images of Aspen, reprinted with express permission from Hunter and Sarah Lawrence.

Image source: @hunter_lawrence and @sarah_michelle_lawrence

Video: Invisible Dogs