Don sullivan command collar

Video: 03 Command Collar

command collar header

Click Here to purchase a command collar for your pet today!

Your dog is your best friend, your fur baby and you wouldn’t trade him for anything! Then there are those days… those particular moments and triggers that just cause your dog to lose it – all your training seems to have gone out the window.

I’ve been in this situation and I’m here to tell you there’s a solution – a safe, effective training collar created by Don Sullivan. I’m sure you’re skeptical – I know I was at first.

What can this guy know that we haven’t already tried? What is so special about this collar compared to other prong or choke collars? There’s no way my dog’s behavior will change that quickly.

I thought the same thing.

Until I started reading the customer reviews. This collar has shown amazing results in so many dogs, there was no denying it! If you’re looking for a safe and easy training method this is it.

doggy dan

What You Need to Know

The Command Collar is made from plastic and has a safety latch like a regular collar. The difference is the small plastic plates that squeeze together gently when you tug the collar. This replicates the feeling of their mother gently biting at their scruff to show she disapproved.

Instantly your dog will be brought back to that mindset and he will be respectful almost immediately. This is a way of showing you’re the alpha in the household and what you say goes.

In the training videos, Don Sullivan explains why the treating method is not a good way to train your dog. Dogs are pack animals and the subordinates give up food to the alphas.

So in essence, by asking your dog to sit and then providing a treat when he does, you are begging your dog to sit for you.

They then get the mindset that they are the ones in charge, not you – which can lead to many behavioral issues including barking, food stealing, leash pulling and more.

Using the technique with the command collar does not mean you should never treat your dog – just do not use it as a reward for anything. Your dog’s reward for a job well done should be love and affection from you! He will respect that much more than he will a treat.

The training videos that comes with the collar and leads are full of training advice to help fix many (if not all) common behavioral problems. The DVDs are there to help you make the most of your training time with the collar and get the best results, the fastest possible.

The Opinion of the Masses

command collar1The Don Sullivan command collar has a surprisingly large number of very positive reviews by pet parents in all sorts of situations. Almost every review you read is someone praising this collar and the technique saying it was like having a brand new dog in a day.

Many users rave how their previously mischievous pups were acting like a perfectly well behaved dog with only a couple of training sessions.

There were some complaints about it not working well with dogs who have thicker or longer fur – it doesn’t seem that the collar was able to give the small “pinch” it needed to get the dogs attention.

Even with that frustration, it still receives high marks for the technique. If your dog has thicker hair, you might try a traditional pronged collar instead and then you can continue to use Don Sullivan’s techniques with that instead and saw just about the same results.

Some pet parents do not agree with the no treating for rewards system that is suggested to be used with this training collar – however it is an essential part of making this type of training work.

Most people seemed to use this collar to help with pulling when on leash. Almost all of them said that it was an instant change – like walking a whole different dog – when the put the command collar on them.

I would say this is probably one of the best investments you can make when you are looking to train your dog. One of the things I find most fascinating with this collar is that it is proven (by reviewers) that it works just as well in older dogs as it does for young pups.

Video: Top 5 Best Don Sullivan Perfect Dog Command Collar with Extra Links Review

This is great news for anyone who has adopted a shelter dog that is in need of some serious behavioral training.

Remember the Collar is NOT Magical

command collar2As much as the reviews may make this collar appear to be a magical training tool, it is only half of the battle. The real difference in your dog’s behavior will come with consistent use of the collar the right way.

The DVDs that come with the collar will teach you all the essentials you need to know – so make sure you follow the directions! When it comes to training your dog you need to remember you are as much a part of the learning process as your dog.

For you and your dog to be able to enjoy your lives together in peace and happiness you will never regret one of those afternoon training sessions!

Your dog will be looking at you as the alpha of the group from now on – so don’t go giving in and giving up if your dog isn’t perfect right away! It takes commitment on your end too – the collar is not a magical device that makes your dog obedient, it only aids in the process.

The goal is to get your dog to behave properly and be responsive to you all of the time, not only when they are on leash wearing the collar. This will happen over time and there really is no better bonding for you and your dog than good, respectful training.

If you are struggling with the training of your beloved pet, Doggy Dan wants to help! His course is effective, and easy to do! 

Click Here to get your $1 Doggy Dan trial today!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts