Finally, an answer to the dog box craziness!

Video: BRIAN FINALLY ANSWERS!

It’s gotten out of control. Every time you get on Facebook or Instagram you’re probably seeing some ad for a box filled with goodies for you dog. In the past 24 hours I’ve seen three different boxes all saying they are the best for your pup. The problem is, they can’t all be the best.

One of the best parts of my job is that I get to test many different products and get to decide what’s worth passing on to you and what isn’t. Over the past couple years I’ve had the chance to try a few different boxes with the help of my buddy and dog, Hank. Well, I’ve finally found what I consider the best.

You see, the biggest problem with the current boxes is they offer a really amazing box filled with great stuff the first time. Then as time goes on they fizzle out as far as quality and quantity, but they never have a problem charging the same amount each month.

(null)

For the past few months, I’ve been receiving a box called PetGiftBox. The main thing that attracted me to them was the cost. They are, as far as I’ve seen, the least expensive. The longer you commit the cheaper it gets. But they also allow you to just buy one box as well.

Since I wasn’t forced into some long commitment, I decided to give one box a try. One lead to two, two to three and now I’m signed up for the next year. Hank is pretty pumped about it, too!

The first thing that stood out is that the box isn’t flimsy. I know that’s silly to say, but I actually had a box come that was literally breaking apart because of how cheap the boxing was. I wasn’t sure if I had even received all the materials, or if some had fallen out. So, to see PetGiftBox was sturdy was a big relief.

Video: Vet found ladybug infestation inside dog’s mouth; deadly shooting at Jack in the Box - 31/10/2016

They also put your pup’s name on the box–and I thought that was pretty awesome!

(null) (1)

Video: Tokyo Jungle [Part 12] - Finally! ANSWERS?!

But what stood out most was how PACKED it was. Most of the boxes I received from other companies looked nice on the outside, but once I opened them it was a half full grab bag of random stuff, most of which was just basic, boring name brand things I was already buying for my dog.

PetGiftBox, however, was loaded to the point that I wasn’t sure how it all fit in one box!

(null) (2)

Another issue is that most boxes just come with a bunch of random food samples. Which is cool, but my dog is kind of a picky eater, so he wouldn’t touch half of what came in the boxes. All the food products in the PetGiftBox are pretty quality when it comes to safety, and even to the point that PetGiftBox puts their logo on them! But, above all, I was most blown away by all the toys. I mean, who doesn’t love toys? And if your pup is anything like my Hank, you’re probably buying new toys to replace the old destroyed ones all the time.

So what all did I get? Take a look!

(null) (4)

Between the high quality food and fun toys, it was a pretty awesome box! I think Hank liked it, too.

With all those items, it’s a pretty great deal! I thought it would be nice, since I’m recommending this box to you, to get you a discount if you’re looking to try it out. I was able to get ahold of the good folks at PetGiftBox.com and they were willing to give dogsguru.ru readers a temporary 50% of discount to help you get started!

Video: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!

I have a feeling you’ll be pretty thrilled with what you get and I know your dog will be too!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts