Foldable dog crate chair is ideal for outdoor events

Video: Small Portable Collapsible Dog Crate Kennel Travel Soft Sided Cage Folding

If you’ve ever tried to hold onto a squirming, excited dog during an outdoor barbecue or your child’s sporting event, you’ll appreciate this product. I’ve tried to keep my dog on a leash at these types of events, and needless to say it doesn’t go very smoothly. Our boxer gets shy and skittish and our puppy jumps, chases balls, and is constantly pulling on the leash.

Video: Quik Shade Instant Outdoor Dog Kennel from Bravo Sports

These foldable dog crate chairs from Absolutely New look like the perfect solution to this problem. Except, of course, that these crates are for small to medium sized dogs and our full grown large breeds certainly wouldn’t fit in them. However, I love the concept and wanted to share it with all of you that may have dogs of this size.

It’s so easy to set this chair up, which I love. As you can see in the video, all you have to do is stand the chair on its feet and fold the sides out. This foldable crate chair is constructed with a strong steel frame and durable polyester fabric. The space underneath the chair is where the pet crate is located. It can support up to 265 pounds.

Video: Folding Canopy Chair Lawn Shade Fishing Beach Camping Outdoor Portable Travel

The crate attaches to the legs of the chair with Velcro straps and it can be taken out and used as a portable pet carrier as well. This is great, because you can easily carry your dog to the car after your outdoor event is over without having to take him out, attach him to a leash, and get him stimulated by walking him around in the midst of the crowd.

The crate itself has a zippered side door for easy access to your pet. It also allows you to get him in and out of the crate quickly and easily. There are mesh windows on all sides as well, which will provide your dog with fresh air and plenty of ventilation. You can also use these windows to check on your dog and he’ll be able to see and hear you as well so he doesn’t panic. The crate is suitable for dogs weighing 20 pounds or less.

Video: Portable Dog Cage Set Of Useful Picture Ideas | Portable Dog Cage Dogs

If you own this product or have ever tried it, please leave us a note in the comments about your experience.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts