Review: ibiyaya pet stroller for dogs

If your dog is a small or medium breed, you may find a lot benefit in a pet stroller. If you’re not familiar with pet strollers, they are exactly what they sound like. Think of them just like a baby stroller. Pet strollers are virtually the same thing, for animals of course, with just a few slight adjustments, and the IBIYAYA Elegant Retro Pet Stroller may be one of the best on the market.

Video: 9 Best Pet Strollers 2015

It’s much easier to push your pet on a walking trail, through the park or at the beach rather than carrying him. Using a carrier sling, backpack carrier or a fashionable purse carrier is fine for short trips, but it’s likely to get tiring very quickly.

The functionality of a pet stroller allows you to easily help senior pets or dogs with disabilities get out and see the world. If your dog has suffered an injury or is recovering from surgery, a pet stroller can be a great way to bring him along on your daily jog.

Video: Oxgord Pet Stroller Full Review

An IBIYAYA Pet Stroller would definitely be a great choice if you’re shopping for a stroller for your Fido, however they quite expensive. You’ll get what you pay for – these are one of the best quality pet strollers on the market and it will surely last for generations of dogs, but if you’re only going to be using a stroller for a short time you may be better off checking into a less expensive option.

IBIYAYA Pet Stroller for Dogs Review

I was sent the IBIYAYA Elegant Retro I stroller in exchange for my honest review, and I was extremely impressed with its quality and durability. If you’re planning on purchasing a pet stroller to use for years to come, this is a great choice! It’ll be a bit of an investment, but it will surely pay off in the long run.

I can’t lie, I really didn’t have high expectations for this product, but I was very wrong! We’ve used this stroller for a few weeks now, and I’m extremely happy with it! As I mention in my video review, I’ve borrowed small breed dogs from family and friends to test out the Elegant Retro I from IBIYAYA.

This stroller can hold up to 77 pounds, which means that either our chocolate lab or our boxer couldhave ridden in it. Keep in mind that this stroller is not made to accommodate large breeds. Your large dog may meet the weight requirements, but he’ll surely be too tall and would be uncomfortable riding in such a small carriage.

The 77 pound weight limit was set because this stroller can be used to accommodate two dogs at the same time. That being said, your dog should really weigh under 35 pounds to fit comfortably in this carriage. The dimensions of the cabins are 12.5″L X 24.5″W X 23.5″ H.

One thing you always want to look for when purchasing anything that will enclose around your dog is proper ventilation. This stroller has plenty of it! The top cover does fold open and closed, but when closed there is mesh netting on both sides so you won’t have to worry about your pet getting plenty of fresh air. The double sided canopy design allows you to easily access your pet as well.

The top stays in place securely via the Velcro closures on each side, and the mesh gives your dog the ability to look out in any direction to prevent him from feeling trapped and scared. The Elegant Retro I is also equipped with a removable inner pad for easy cleaning.

There are two short tethers attached to the inside of the cabin as well. The metal clips attach securely to your dog’s collar so he can’t jump out. The ultra lightweight EVA wheels in the front of this IBIYAYA pet stroller rotate 360 degrees for easy turning, and the wheels in the back are large and can easily roll on dirt, sand or in my case snow.

All four wheels can lock for security purposes, and there is a large storage compartment under the stroller cabin to accommodate any supplies that you or your dog may need. The detachable cup holder located on the handle is a nice touch too!

As you can see in my video, this stroller easily folds up and down with a slight pull. There is a locking feature to keep it folded down while you’re traveling or storing the stroller. One of my favorite features of this IBIYAYA pet stroller is the adjustable height handlebar. I’m only 5’2″, so I need the handlebar down much lower than my 5’10” husband.

This stroller is ideal for traveling too! It fold flat and can easily fit in the back of a small SUV or in the trunk of a car. It also only weighs about 25 pounds, so it’s easy to carry from place to place.

If you’re going to use a dog stroller often and you think you’ll probably always have small or medium breed dogs, this stroller is a great choice. You’re certainly get years of use out of this. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if you used this with multiple generations of family pets.

Video: All-in-One Pet Stroller, Carrier, and Car Seat

You can find this stroller online for about $320. Obviously, that is quite a lot of money for a pet stroller. I definitely understand that it won’t be an option for everyone, especially if you’re only using the stroller for a short period of time while you’re dog is recovering from an injury or something similar.

Video: Pet Gear AT3 All Terrain Dog Stroller Review - Two Thumbs Way Up

However, if your family typically adopts small breeds and you plan on using this pet stroller for many years it is most certainly worth the investment. You won’t have to replace the Elegant Retro I anytime in the near future. I wouldn’t be surprised if this stroller lasted decades, even if you used it everyday!

Summary of IBIYAYA Pet Stroller for Dogs Review

PROS: You won’t find a more durable or well-built stroller anywhere. This is absolutely the most high quality pet stroller that I have ever tested. It’s got plenty of great features to keep your pet safe and comfortable, and there are some nice amenities for pet parents too. An investment in this stroller will pay off for many years. It’s easy to travel with and fold up and down in just a few seconds. The Elegant Retro I is a very convenient pet stroller.

CONS: The only drawback to this well-built and convenient IBIYAYA pet stroller is the price. At more than $300 it definitely won’t fit in everyone’s budget. You get what you pay for, but I know that isn’t always the only factor when choosing which product to purchase. If you’re only going to be using this stroller for a short period of time, I would definitely recommend looking into a cheaper option.

Now it’s your turn

Reviews & Comments

Related posts