This brilliant halloween idea will have all the dogs lined up ready to do tricks

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

It’s that time of year again. We enjoy pumpkin spice lattes, the weather gets colder, and children everywhere start walking around with pounds of candy in pillow cases. I’m talking about Halloween.

The popularity of Halloween now goes beyond children. Adults spend more and more money on costumes and parties for themselves each year. But aren’t we missing someone? What about our pets?

Video: Trick or Treat...The Spooky Visitor!

We buy them costumes and even take them trick-or-treating. But while the kids get candy and the adults enjoy adult beverages, our puppies get ignored.

But how can you reward your dog for letting you dress them up like this?

Video: 10 Amazing Halloween Life Hacks You Should Know!

What an adorable Freddie Kruger!

Maybe by creating a trick-or-treat goodie bag for your dog and all the other dogs in the neighborhood. You know your neighbors will love you for it. It can even be as simple as this easy DIY project.

First thing to do is get your supplies. You can get all of this at Walmart, so it will be convenient and inexpensive.

halloween-treat-1

I like to offer a wide range of treats for the dogs in my neighborhood so I picked up some Milk-Bone biscuits, Pup-Peroni, and Milo’s Kitchen Premium Chicken Jerky. With that, buy some decorative plastic cups and some cute and festive ribbon.

halloween-treat-2

The ingredients are all easy to work with, so anyone can do this. Just gather up the ingredients and wrap the ribbon around them. Put them in the cup or if you’d like a plastic baggie.

Video: Dog Halloween ! Tricks AND Treats

halloween-treat-3

Boom! Now you are the most popular house on the block for dog owners. Your neighbors won’t forget how awesome you are and maybe they’ll even rake your leaves for you…..maybe.

This Post Is Sponsored By Big Heart Pet Brand products available at Walmart:

treatthepups

Video: BABY ALIVE Learns to Potty Dolls Halloween Walmart Costume Haul + Trick or Treat Practice Run

">

Reviews & Comments

Related posts