Recall alert: “i and love and you” dog treats recalled

Video: Authority Grain Free "Skin, Coat, Digestive Health" Dog Food Detail Review

ILYCertain packages of “I and love and you” brand Cow-Boom! dog treats sold nationwide have been recalled due to a potential contamination with Salmonella.

Video: Why Bravo Raw Diet?

The company posted the following in a letter to customers:

On July 10th, “I and love and you” was notified by the Colorado Department of Agriculture that a routine sampling revealed a positive result of Salmonella in our Cow-Boom! Strips Beef Gullet dog treats. The product is supplied by a U.S. supplier. In an overabundance of caution, “I and love and you” is voluntarily recalling 1,299 cases of this product because it has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella.

Video: Stella & Chewy's #MealMixerChallenge

There have been no reported pet or human illnesses associated with this recall. This voluntary recall is limited to Cow-Boom! Strips Beef Gullet that were packaged into 2.0 oz bags, with the lot numbers C20130-1994T1 and C20130-2024T1, and a best-by-date of 07/2016 and UPC number 8 18336 0113 4.

For questions, concerns, or more information about this recall, contact “I and love and you” at 1-855-ILY-LOVE Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (M.T.), or via email at [email protected].

Reviews & Comments

Related posts