14 Dogs who made poor life choices

Oops! It seemed like a good idea at the time! At least that’s what these pooches are thinking. Dogs have a funny way of living their lives without much concern. And they certainly don’t care if they look silly doing something! That’s just one of the millions of reasons why we love them!

Video: 21 Dogs Who Made Poor Life Choices

That’s why when BuzzFeed put together a video of 14 dogs highlighting some of their hilariously goofy faux pas- we had to share it with you! (Maybe I should say faux PAWS!) With plenty to choose from, which silly moment your favorite? The “Nosey neighbor” always cracks me up!!

Anyway, this is a no-judgment zone! So no matter how embarrassing these dogs may behave, we love and accept them for it! After all, they DO know all of our embarrassing secrets!! Ha ha! Check these silly pups out!

Video: 14 Dogs Who Made Poor Life Choices

Man, I love these crazy animals.
My dog always thinks it’s a great idea to pick up her daddy’s size 14 shoe and run around the house with it… the only problem with that is, the shoe is as big as she is! Tumbling, stumbling and flopping around has never looked more adorable! I always tell her she may lack coordination, but at least she’s cute!

What crazy silly things does your dog do? Anything worthy of highlighting? Comment below!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts