12 Gifts for the crazy dog lover in your life

We all have that person in our life that’s a little too obsessed with their dog (just kidding, that’s not possible!). But, you know, the types who usually like dogs more than people?

I’m going to be real with you for a moment, I’m that crazy dog person. Now that we got out of the way, I’m here to help.

As the present buying season approaches, you are going to faces some tough decisions. Do you buy that dog fanatic a new candle? Maybe a new pair of socks? Or maybe you’re just going to be lame and buy a fruitcake?

shutterstock_160413422

Stop! I’m here to save you time and help you find that wonderful dog lover the perfect gift.

bark-shop-scarf

Sarah Stewart Dog Print Scarf

Dogs aren’t just awesome. They are also a fashion statement. This Sarah Stewart scarf will be the perfect gift for any paw lovin’ lady in your life. Perfect for a stroll around town or hitting up the dog park.

Get It Here

wine-and-dogs

Drink Wine Rescue Dogs V-Neck

I mean what’s better than drinking wine and rescuing dogs?! Cause I can’t think of a single thing. What’s even better, is that the purchase of one of these shirts feeds 7 shelter dogs. That’s something the dog lover in your life will love to hear as they are opening it up this holiday season.

Get It Here

10-dog-toys-fetch

ChuckIt! Sport Launcher

Taxes and fetch. The two things that will never go away. Your dog loves playing fetch and you do too. Just embrace it, and get this clever little device that will help you throw faster, farther and save your shoulder in the meantime.

Get It Here

10-dogs-toys-1

TheDognald By Bark And Co.

Video: DIY Makeup Life Hacks! 12 DIY Makeup Tutorial Life Hacks for Girls

We’ll start the list off with the hottest selling dog product on the market right now. The Dognald. No matter which side of aisle you sit on, this is the toy for your dog. It’s every dog’s top vote this Holiday Season. Your dog will love The Dognald’s reinforced seams, perfect for tough debates. And, you’ll never hear this plush guy squeak. Squeaking is for wimps. When chewed, The Dognald grunts. Like a winner.

Get It Here

hair-of-the-dog

Hair Of The Dog Flask

A Saturday walk in the dog park never goes too well… when Friday night was spent out on the town. But you can take your morning cure on the go with this collapsable tote bottle. The foldable inner pouch can hold the equivalent of a glass of wine (we’re sure you’d fill it with water, but it’s there for preference).

Get It Here

pink-paw-hoodie

Watercolor Paw Hoodie

Video: 8 Survival Gadgets Put to the Test

Winter is coming, that means it’s not getting any warmer. Start bundling up with the popular watercolor paw hoodie. Made from 100% cotton this hoodie is great for lounging around the house and cuddling with your pup.

Get It Here

bark-box1

BarkBox Subscription

An easy way to show you care about a dog lover, is to show you care about their dog. A BarkBox subscription does just that. BarkBox is a monthly box that delivers all-natural treats and innovative toys to match a dog’s unique needs, including allergies.

Each month is packed with different and unique items that make it fun for both the dog and the owner to open up. It’s simple to start. You just choose the dogs size, choose the type of plan and then the box get delivered.

Get It Here

aspca-shoe

ASPCA Slip-On

Walk the street with dogs, even if it’s not yours. These Vans slip-ons are not only well designed, but they go to support a great cause when you purchase a pair by donating a portion of the sale to the ASPCA.

Get It Here

dog-walking-mug-alternative-new-600x600

Dog Walker Mug

Morning coffee is so much better when it reminds you of your dog. Illustrated with pups on the prowl, this dishwasher-safe Dog Walker Mug from Fishs Eddy is a just what your coffee’s been cravin’.

Get It Here

balloon-dogs

Big Top Collection Balloon Dog

“If only balloon animals could hold up my books!” I know you’ve said it before. You can finally posses a balloon animal that can do just that. On top of that, it’s pretty well designed and looks good on any bookcase. Plus, it’ll never deflate.

Video: The 12 Days of Your Annoying Girlfriend

Get It Here

Dogs-Because-People-Suck1-500x500

Dogs: Because People Suck

I mean, this is what the average dog lover is thinking anyway.

Get It Here

bark-box-holiday-box

Bark & Co’s Wintery Mix Box

Why buy your dog just one thing, when you could buy them a whole box full? The good folks over at Bark & Co created a few different themed boxes like this winter theme. I personally found the Barklyn Hipster Box to be pretty hilarious. It’s perfect for the too cool for school dog lover in your life.

Get It Here

Any of these gifts will get you on your favorite dog lovers good side, no doubt about it. They may even like you more than their dog….nah, probably not.

This Post Was Sponsored By BarkShop. Check Them Out For More Great Gifts:

bark-shop-logo

Reviews & Comments

Related posts