10 Presents your dog must see on christmas day

It’s that time of year again. Stressing over fitting gifts into your budget, relatives screaming at each other for incidents that happened years ago, and fruit cake (Need I say more).

However, there is one constant in your life during this Holiday season. Your furry wonderful friend. No, I’m not talking about your hairy uncle. I’m talking about your dog.

shutterstock_229051186

You see each year, we spend more and more on people who don’t really appreciate the effort or worse, we buy presents for people we don’t even like!

But your dog? Well, everyone likes their dog. But during the most wonderful time of the year they seem to get left out when it comes time to open presents. Well not this year!

We’ve compiled the perfect list of exactly what you’re dog is looking for this year.

10-dogs-toys-1

TheDognald By Bark And Co.

We’ll start the list off with the hottest selling dog product on the market right now. The Dognald. No matter which side of aisle you sit on, this is the toy for your dog. It’s every dog’s top vote this Holiday Season. Your dog will love The Dognald’s reinforced seams, perfect for tough debates. And, you’ll never hear this plush guy squeak. Squeaking is for wimps. When chewed, The Dognald grunts. Like a winner.

Get It Here

10-dog-toys-3

BeneBone Bacon Flavor

Let’s just get real for a second. Humans LOVE bacon. There’s no denying it. But you know you loves bacon even more? That’s right, your dog. But there’s another reason this bone is one of the most popular selling bones out there. Pup owners know how easily their precious pooches can choke. Why risk it with a biscuit? The Benebone is engineered for safe and long lasting chewing.. Benebone chews are made in the USA and every sale supports animal welfare.

Get It Here

10-dog-toys-4

Zogoflex Bumi Tug Toy

You know what dogs are amazing at? Destroying things! You know what makes dogs sad? When they destroy things. So why not solve both problems. The Bumi can do just that. It’s perfect for chewing, tugging, and stretching. It floats too so you can bring it to the lake. It also comes in two sizes. The small is great for dogs 25-55lbs, Large for 55lbs+!

Get It Here

10-dog-toys-5

Oblik Superb Bowl

If your pup had an advanced degree in industrial design, this is the bowl he would design for himself. Made by Felli-Pet (which employs only human designers, so far), this sleek food & water dish is easy to clean and even easier to eat from. The removable stainless steel bowl is seated at an angle, which gives your pooch an unmatched approach come chow time.

Get It Here

10-dog-toys-2

Circus Elephant

I recently had the chance to visit a local animal shelter that was filled with neglected and lost dogs. I was lucky enough to get to bring a ton of these little guys along. While it looks like a run of the mill dog toy, it’s not. This little toy transformed some sad pups into tail waggin happy dogs! The toy acts as both a chew toy and can be thrown like a ball. I was literally throwing these things for hours and the dogs never stopped. Maybe they just like the cuddly softness…

Get It Here

Screenshot 2015-11-11 23.44.25

Porter Coat

Let’s be honest for a second. Sometimes our dogs can be…how can I say this…pretentious. They may only want to order single origin coffee or only listen to music if it’s on vinyl, because they say “that’s the only way it can be heard correctly.” Dogs just get a little uppity sometimes. But a pup just has to be themself. That’s why the Porter Coat is perfect for them, as they walk the city streets on a chilly day. After years of you making them wear funny costumes, maybe it’s time to respect their fashion sense and get them a new coat.

Get It Here

10-dog-toys-7Plushtache Dog Toy by Bark & Co

I mean take a look at that ruggedly handsome dog. You may throw this squeaky ball to a smooth faced pup. But, you better believe a full grown mustached alpha dog is bringing it back. Transform your dogs look with The Plushtache.

Get It Here

10-dog-toys-8

Snuggle Sack

Video: 24 Hours With 5 Kids On Christmas Day

Just a heads up that the dead of winter is on it’s way. THAT MEANS IT’S GETTING COLD! And it gets cold for your dog too. The Snuggle Sack ends that problem though. When your dog climbs inside and feels the warm, security and relaxation of the Snuggle Sack they will come over and lick your face with thankfulness. Well, that’ll happen after they wake up from their cozy Snuggle Sack nap.

Get It Here

Video: Top 10 Christmas Gifts For Gamers & Geeks (2015)

10-dog-toys-9

Pocket Bone

Sometimes you need to keep your dog distracted. But giving them a treat to calm down just doesn’t do the trick. Well now you can combine treats and toys to keep your dog entertained for hours. Just stick a treat in each of the pockets and your dog will be chewing away for awhile. The bone is safe and comfortable, with a groovy design. Pro tip: pack some peanut butter in those holes for long-lasting fun!

Get It Here

10-dog-toys-10

ChuckIt! Sport Launcher

Video: Weird Christmas Life Hacks You NEED To Know!

Taxes and fetch. The two things that will never go away. Your dog loves playing fetch and you do too. Just embrace it, and get this clever little device that will help you throw faster, farther and save your shoulder.

Get It Here

Video: DIY Weird Christmas Presents You NEED To Try!

This Holiday Season don’t forget to go all out for your dog. After all he or she is a lot less picky and a lot more grateful than your picky Aunt, your grumpy Uncle or your Grandpa who won’t stop talking about politics. Actually, you can probably get Grandpa The Dognald too!

This Post Was Sponsored By The Great Folks At BarkShop.com:

bark-shop-logo

Reviews & Comments

Related posts