14 Products that show off your mutt pride!

We love our mixed-breed dog because they have unique features, big hearts, and, are most likely rescues! If you “like big mutts, and you cannot lie,” display your pride!

Here are 15 products that help you show everyone your favorite “breed” (or lack thereof!). From T-shirts to bottles of wine, there is something for every mutt-lover on this list.

#1 – Mutt Lynch Winery

If you are a wine drinker and lover of mutts, you need to try this wine. As a bonus, the winery supports many local and national dog rescue organizations, making your purchase count. muttlynchwinery.com

Image source: MuttLynchWinery.com
Image source: MuttLynchWinery.com

#2 – Mutt Lover Women’s Tee

This cute tee comes in long or short sleeves and many colors to choose from, including pink camo! It’s perfect for the woman who wants to show her mutt pride! cafepress.com

Image source: Cafepress.com
Image source: Cafepress.com

#3 – I Love My Mutt Bone Car Magnet

Let the whole world know how much you love your mutt with this cute bone magnet. It can go on your car or any metal surface. amazon.com

Image source: Amazon.com

#4 – Muttmilitia Shirt

This funny shirt is sure to get you attention next time you are at the dog park. It comes in men’s sizes and in several colors. Are you brave enough to wear it? zazzle.com

Video: Atheist Experience 20.34 with Matt Dillahunty and John Iacoletti

Image source: Zazzle.com

#5 – Big Mutts Doormat

Let everyone coming to your house know where you stand – you like BIG mutts! This fun doormat is made in the USA and can be hosed off for easy cleaning. amazon.com

Video: The Script - Hall of Fame ft. will.i.am

#6 – Love Me, Love My Mutt Tile

Whether you are looking for a few accent tiles while redoing your kitchen or you just display it on a hook or stand, these cute tiles will spruce up any décor and let prospective dates know that you and your dog are a “package deal.” zazzle.com

#7 – Who You Callin’ Mutt? Hat

This fun hat is perfect for all those people who may not understand how wonderful mixed breed dogs are – let your hat speak for you! petpawfection.com

Image source: PetPawfection.com
Image source: PetPawfection.com

#8 – Magnificent Mutt On Board Car Magnet

You know your dog is magnificent, so why not let everyone know it? This cute magnet is perfect for your mutt’s ride! amazon.com

#9 – Pure Mutt Dog Tank

This fun tank can be personalized with your proud pup’s name right on it! A percentage of the profits goes to dog rescue. puremuttinc.com

Image source: PureMuttInc.com
Image source: PureMuttInc.com

#10 – I Like BIG Mutts Dog Tee

This fun dog tee from Dog is Good is perfect for your mutt to show off any day! It comes in xx-small through xl, so it’s sure to fit your pup. amazon.com

#11 – I Like Big Mutts Throw Pillow

This fun pillow is the perfect accent for any living room. It comes in four different sizes and is made in the USA. amazon.com

#12 – I Love My Mutt Necklace

This cute necklace is handmade by a talented Etsy artist and is the perfect gift for yourself or anyone with a mixed-breed pup. etsy.com

Video: My Go To Fierce Makeup Look | Jaclyn Hill

Image source: Etsy.com

#13 – BIG MUTT Blvd Sign

Perfect for outside your driveway, mailbox, or at your shelter or rescue. It’s weatherproof and double sided. amazon.com

#14 – My Mutt is Smarter License Plate Frame

This funny license plate frame is perfect for all those that think you have to be “purebred” to be smart! Show off the pride you have in your mutt and his smarts! etsy.com

Reviews & Comments

Related posts