Giveaway: luxepets dog leash, collar and charm ($60+ value)

Video: Different Types of Dog Collars

If you’ve got a fashion forward pup who enjoys sporting the latest styles, this giveaway is going to make you both very happy. Luxepets offers a wide variety of collars, leashes and collar charms, and we’re giving away a matching set. Entering our giveaway today will give you a chance to win this gorgeous prize pack valued at more than $60!

Video: Best Slip Dog Lead Leash Collar by Mendota - Review and Demo

Luxe Pets Dog Leash, Collar and Charm for Dogs Giveaway

You can check out my review of the Luxepets Dog Leash and Collar to learn more about these products.

Video: How to Make a Dog Collar & Leash

About the products you will receive

The collar that you’ll receive is the Ashley Designer Crystal Dog Collar in purple, and it’s made for a dog with a 14-inch neck. The 4-foot leash and matching collar are both made of faux leather, and they feature sparkly crystals.

The hardware on both the collar and leash is metal, making them durable and ideal to hold a small breed securely.

Video: Make A Dog Leash Out Of Rope - Step By Step How To

You’re also going to get the matching purple St. Francis collar charm to top off the package.

St. Francis is the patron Saint of animals, so these charms are meant to protect your pet. It attaches to the D-ring on the collar very easily and can be worn along side ID tags. You could even get the back of the charm engraved and use it as an ID tag if you want to.

How to enter the giveaway

Entering the giveaway is fast and easy! Simply like our page on Facebook, and comment/like/share this giveaway’s post. You’ll automatically be entered into the giveaway, and we’ll draw the winner on January 15th. The giveaway is for US residents only.

My detailed opinion about these products can be found in my review of the Luxepets collar and leash or you watch the video below. Good luck!

Video Review of the Luxe Pets Collar and Leash

Reviews & Comments

Related posts