The top 3 most-stylish leather collars for your dog

leather collars header

Video: Designer 3 Rows Leather Dog Collar with Pyramids and Studs

Click Here to see what leather collars Amazon.com has to offer!

What some dog owners do not realize is that the choice of dog collars could be the difference between life and death for their favorite pet. Moreover, if the owner hangs a dog tag on the collar, the risk to the pet’s life becomes that much pronounced.

On the other hand, I have heard complaints regarding the collar not being suitable for a dog weighing more than 50 pounds. My dog weighs less than 50 pounds so I have not experienced any problem. Therefore, avoid using it on a dog weighing more than 50 pounds.

Click Here to get the stylish Dogs My Love Spiked Collar for your pet!

Brown High Quality Genuine Leather Braided Dog Collar

brown braided leatherThe biggest attraction with this item, is the fact that it is not only comfortable, but also pliable, strong and durable. Its enduring features include the Nickel-plated hardware as well as the mental enforced eyelets.

Video: Bullmastiff, Pitbull & Amstaff wearing Top Notch Leather Dog Collar

The sharpness of the braid-make collar is also worth mentioning. The trimming, which has a thick-waxed thread, has also been popular with a number of dog owners. The lining on the suede leather is equally quite attractive and looks comfortable on the dog.

The 4 adjustment holes are ideal in case the dog has a much thicker or thinner neck. It is possible to adjust, although I feel they could have added one more hole. It is ideal for a dog whose neck has a thickness of between 14 inches and 18 inches.

Video: Boxer shows off the 3 inch wide “Gladiator” Leather Dog Collar with Spikes

The 1-inch width and 20-inch overall length also made me fall in love with this stylish, leather dog collar. On the other hand, I would recommend measuring the dog’s neck before placing an order for the collars.

The only problem I have with the dog collar is that it comes in one color alone – brown. I would also watch out for the snaps (especially on the backs) as they could begin falling off, but with super maintenance and regular cleaning, this should not be much of a problem.

Click Here to get this Genuine Leather Braided Studded Dog Collar!

Perri’s Padded Leather Dog Collar

Perris Padded Leather collarI love variety, and this is why the dog collar appeals to me in so many ways.

First, it comes in a wide selection of colors including Havana/blue, black, blue/black, pink/black, Havana/brown, black/red, black/white, black/sky blue, black/turquoise and black/snakeskin among others.

This stylish leather dog collar is made in the US. Its lambskin padding is quite soft, thus comfortable on the dog’s neck. The stainless steel hardware on the black collar ensures that it never suffers in terms of durability.

Video: German Shepherd walking in Super Stylish Leather Dog Collar with Spikes - Bow-Wow Collar

For owners who prefer the brown collar, the solid brass hardware is such an excellent feature. The collar obtains its stylishness from the classic design that the manufacturer employed. Its construction is of the highest quality.

The collar comes in different sizes making it perfect for a variety of dogs. It is available in X-Small, medium, small, large and X-large sizes, which are for necks measuring 8-10 inches, 12-16 inches, 10-13 inches, 16-20 inches and 20-25 inches respectively.

Perri`s Padded Leather Dog CollarClick Here to get one of Perri’s Padded Leather Collars!Back to ReviewsNina’s Home

Reviews & Comments

Related posts