Ups driver sees dog getting dumped, “delivers” it to safety

In Stanislaus County, California, a UPS driver watched as someone dumped a puppy from their car, leaving the pup in the middle of a busy road. The driver sped away.

Video: UPS Driver Ron Sowder Goes 50 Years Without an Accident

Afraid for the pup’s safety, UPS employee Jason Harcrow scooped up the 3-month-old Cairn Terrier before it got hit. Unfortunately, he did not catch the license plate on the car.

“I thought the car in front of me was going to hit it, then it went underneath mine and I’m looking out the mirrors and I had seen it dodging under my big tires,” Harcrow said in a story by Fox ktvu.

The two made a detour to the police station, where they called animal services. The folks at the county shelter immediately took it into their care.

Video: UPS Driver Saves Dog On Parkway East

Now at the Stanislaus County Animal Shelter, the caramel-colored pup, named Biscuit, will not be up for adoption until Tuesday. This grace period gives the owners time to claim him if he had been lost or stolen. (Please note that the person who dumped the puppy may not be the owner, and that the shelter will make sure that one way or another, he is placed into a loving home).

Video: UPS Guy Steals iPad Mini Dropped by Fedex

Check out the ktvu news segment:

Video: UPS Driver Throws Package Over Gate Then Urinates On House

Special thanks to Harcrow, Biscuit’s hero, who stopped everything to make sure this sweet little puppy was safe!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts