This short clip will hopefully change the way the world thinks of homeless pets

Video: This Will Change The Way You Think Social Experiment

Animals without a home do not get to enjoy the things that our pets do. My animals have a warm bed to lie in every night, never go hungry, and are given attention whenever they like. But most of all, they know they are loved and appreciated.

For animals that have been abandoned or given away by heartless owners, they sit and wait. Weeks turn to months, and if their number gets called they get a chance to go to a home…unless it’s the other time their number is called…sending them to an eternal sleep that had nothing to do with who they are.

via GIPHY

The video you’re about to see is not eye-opening to us, because we love animals, and we know that when you rescue one, you are seeing that animal as “someone” and not just “something” disposable as others have before you. Watch for yourself, and please pass this powerful message along to anyone you think may need to see it:

Could you imagine if the tides were turned and this is what reality was? I know this video made me feel something inside, how about you?

Video: Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris

And if you’d like to see more of Rémi Gaillard’s prank videos, you can check him out HERE on YouTube.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts