Review: pl360 natural dog grooming products

Looking for a super safe and effective way to groom your dog at home? PL360 dog grooming products are plant-based, all-natural dog shampoos, dog conditioners and dog grooming wipes that are specifically formulated to balance the pH of a canine’s skin and leave the dog’s coat clean and smelling fresh.

All grooming products from PL360 are paraben, sulfate, phthlate, toxin, lanolin, soap and alcohol free. I was sent three products to test:

• Oatmeal Foaming Shampoo
  • Itch Relief Shampoo
  • Grooming Wipes

I was given these products for free in exchange for an honest review.

PL360 All-Natural Plant-Based Dog Grooming Products Review

PL360 Plant Based Natural Dog Grooming Products Review

Dog Itch Relief Shampoo

This is a traditional shampoo that you’ll have to work and lather into your pet’s coat. It doesn’t rinse out incredibly easy – it’s comparative to other traditional dog shampoos.

All Natural Dog Grooming Products from PL360 Itch Relief Shampoo from PL360 uses plant-based ingredients, rich emollients and oatmeal to soothe your pets dry, itchy skin. It’s also biodegradable and won’t wash away your dog’s topical flea and tick treatments.

We saw positive results from this shampoo after just one bath. Our chocolate Labrador puppy suffers from dry skin, and her itching was reduced after using this product just one time. It cleaned her skin and coat as well as the average dog shampoo.

Dog Oatmeal Foaming Shampoo

This was the first time I had ever used foaming pet shampoo. It worked easily into both our Lab and Boxer’s coat. I was really impressed with how quickly it rinsed out and how clean it left both of our dog’s fur. Both of our dogs were left with shiny, very noticeably clean coats. This formula is also safe to use with topical flea and tick treatments.

Video: Dog Chews Made from Cheese? - Product Review K9 Highland Dog Chews

I did notice a decrease in Saddie’s scratching after using this shampoo, but it took 3 baths to finally notice any difference at all. If your dog suffers from itchy skin and you’re looking for a shampoo that is specifically for made to relieve the many cause of scratching, this wouldn’t be my choice.

However, if you’re looking for an everyday shampoo to have on hand to keep your pet clean, this is an excellent option. It will leave your dog’s skin and fur clean, and it does help soothe mild irritation. It’s also got a nice fragrance that isn’t too strong.

Dog Grooming Wipes

Natural Plant Based Dog Grooming Supplies ReviewI saved the best for last. In fact, these grooming wipes are one of the best grooming products I’ve ever used. They work very well to clean the dirt and grime off your dog, and they are extremely durable. These wipes offer a nice, but not overpowering, citrus scent.

Video: Review of Dog Shampoos & Other Bath Products!

As you can see in the video, you can pull and stretch them without ripping them, and you can really push your fingers down into your dogs coat to reach deep down dirt without tearing through these wipes.

That’s something that many similar products cannot do. I use these wipes all the time with our little digger, as she seems to always have mud and dirt on her paws and muzzle.

I can scratch down into Saddie’s coat to remove debris, and these grooming wipes from PL360 also work great to clean the pads of our dog’s feet when they are muddy and dirty. Their pads and nails don’t tear through the wipes, and they really remove a lot of dirt. I was really impressed with these wipes!

It’s your turn to review PL360 Natural Dog Grooming Products

Do you have any experience with PL360 Natural Dog Grooming Products? What are your thoughts on this product? Feel free to leave your own review and rating for the PL360 Natural Dog Grooming Products below and let us know what you think!

Video: Natural PL360 Dog Grooming Procucts Review

Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products. Read more here and find full disclosure here.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts