Review: triderma intense fast healing cream for dogs

Hot spots and dry skin are a plague that effect a lot of pet parents. A lot of owners think that the only way to help their dog is with prescription medications or strong topical treatments. Unfortunately, the chemicals in many of theses types of treatments will only irritate your dog’s skin even more.

Video: TriDerma® Eczema Fast Healing Cream™

TriDerma products is a line of skin care products made with Certified Genuine Virgin Organic Aloe, moisturizers, and other well-selected botanicals. These ingredients target and help heal a wide variety of skin problems. Although TriDerma isn’t specifically formulated for dogs, the company says that it works well to relieve hot spots, rashes and dry skin.

TriDerma Intense Fast Healing Cream for Dogs Review

TriDerma Dog Cream Review

Our chocolate Labrador puppy has dry skin, and she is constantly itching. We bathe her with itch relief dog shampoo, but there is a spot at the base of her tail that drives her crazy. She is always chewing on it, which is probably causing most of the irritation. She’s chewed and scratched at that spot so much that it began losing hair – until I tried TriDerma.

The Intense Fast Healing Cream from TriDerma contains over 200 healing properties to help soothe and heal dry, damaged skin. They claim that it can help heal everything from burns and blisters to rashes and sores. The highly concentrated cream contains genuine virgin organic aloe, minerals, vitamins and essential botanicals. It’s also cortisone free.

After using this product on Saddie for two weeks, we noticed a drastic drop in the amount of scratching that she was doing. She hardly ever chews at the area anymore, and the hair has even begun to grow back. Typically, I try to stay away from pet products that are not specifically formulated for dogs, but this one is an exception.

TriDerma Healing Cream for Dogs ReviewThe best thing about this cream is that I don’t have to worry about getting it on my own skin. In fact, I use it as a moisturizer myself. It’s not greasy like many other similar products, and it’s fragrance free. It’s paraben-free too, and it’s safe to use on even the most delicate areas.

If your pet has a dry cracked nose, you won’t need to hesitate when deciding whether or not to use TriDerma on his face. This product is 100% safe for children, adults and dogs.

Thankfully, our dogs don’t have any medical conditions that would require treatment with a cream like this, but if your pet suffers with hot spots, rashes, eczema or other skin issues please let us know if you’ve used TriDerma to treat him.

Video: Triderma Intense Fast Healing Cream 4oz 2.2 oz. Tube/Case of 24

It worked great for my Saddie’s dry skin, but I’m curious to see how well it works on more severe conditions.

The only downside I can see to this product is its price. A 4.2 ounce tube will cost you about $25. If you think about it, that’s actually quite a bargain considering the price of supplements, prescription shampoos and creams, and any other treatment that you’d have to purchase for rashes, hot spots or chronic dry skin.

It’s your turn to review TriDerma Intense Fast Healing Cream for Dogs

Do you have any experience with TriDerma Intense Fast Healing Cream for Dogs? What are your thoughts on this product? Feel free to leave your own review and rating for the TriDerma Intense Fast Healing Cream for Dogs below and let us know what you think!

Disclosure: We may earn affiliate commissions at no cost to you from the links on this page. This did not affect our assessment of products. Read more here and find full disclosure here.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts