Woman tells animal shelter to kill her dog because she was sick of her but then this happened…

Video: Dogs and Pups Dying in Backyard Hell: Ignored by BC SPCA: Rescuers Had to Steal!

One of the most painful moments in a dog owner’s life is the death of their beloved dog. Especially the part when you have to take your dog to the vet to have him/her put down. The goodbyes are just unbearable. Nothing could ever describe the tremendous sadness we feel when we say our final goodbyes to our best friend.

Video: She slept with a snake, and then the vet told her something shocking!

So when we read a Facebook post about an insensitive, heartless woman who wanted her senior dog to be killed at the shelter, we were enraged!

The woman had an 11-year-old Beagle named Mitsie. After spending 11 years in the family, she was surrendered to a shelter in Atlanta, Georgia. The woman specifically told the staff to euthanize her dog because she was tired of her. Angels Among Us Rescue posted a video of the poor Beagle on Facebook and shared her story.

This is what they wrote:

“Hi, I’m Mitsie. I’m an 11 year old beagle whose wonderful owner dumped me here. She told the shelter staff to kill me. She said she was sick of me and that was her reason for surrendering me. I can’t believe I was her friend for all these years. What a fool I was to not sense the truth. I probably knew, but chose to accept my fate and now look at me.

I’ve got my paws up here begging for someone out there to bring me home for Easter. I’m in a shelter and I don’t understand why my owner did this to me. I have this heavy feeling in my heart and stomach and can barely breathe thinking about what is going to happen. Or it could be that feeling you get when a relationship you valued is completely OVER! Out of no where!

You are my chance. Please restore my faith in humankind. Beagles live long lives! Although I want to turn back the clock to be young again, I regret that I have not figured out how.

I need a local foster home today and donations to save my life….”

Below is the video of Mitsie at the shelter.

How could anyone abandon a friend like that? This sweet Beagle deserves so much better!

Animal advocates and supporters rallied to help poor Mitsie. And thanks to all their hardwork, Mitsie left the Shelter and went to a loving home who deserve her loyalty, friendship, and love.

Photo Source: Angels Among Us Rescue
Photo Source: Angels Among Us Rescue

I can never understand how someone could just turn their back from this sweet dog just because they find it inconvenient to look after her.

Video: Pitbull attack: 4 year old girl dies after being mauled by vicious dog 3 times her size

But thanks to all those who donated and help Mitsie. Check out Angels Among Us Pet Rescue’s Facebook Page to help other dogs find loving, forever homes!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts